• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

Finally got our 68 painted this year.....Went back to original color......Still needs more work......

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    949 KB · Views: 39
  • 028.jpg
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 36
Here some of the 01 Bullitt.......

Attachments

• IMG_0518.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0523.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Nice rides!

Dig the Gulfstream coupe. That was one of the colors that was in the running on my 69.

convert_03.jpg

Dec_2011_01.jpg

coupe_paint_jan_09_04.jpg

CIMG0450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the morning after spraying the semi-gloss black on the engine compartment/rockers and the beginning of the reassembly...

IMG_1903.jpg

"sportyworty" said:
My plane Jane true survivor. Bookend for the 68.5

Mustang024.jpg

Nice! Looks clean & solid.

Any plans for it, or just enjoy it as is?

Thanks yes the paint is pretty strong for being 44 yrs old and not a pin dot of rust. The plaid seat inserts are the only deviation from stock. The prior owner thought they would look cute back in 1975 lol. It has been sitting for 25 yrs so will go through the procedures of getting her road worthy again. I just happen to have an original back seat and will be on the look out for a set of original parchment buckets. In the meantime will pick up a TMI kit and cover a set of cores here. Still burnt from the nut and bolt on the 68.5 and doing a 68 Bullitt (Craig's fault) so the idea was get something I could not mess with and this car is worthy of that.

Mines in my signature. But i also like this one . A member here took this picture while we were at the NMRA event in KY. Thanks

Attachments

• 65+SVT.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 32
Back