• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

More ice and snow...Yippeeeeeee

I know what you guys mean, it's farking FreeZin. Here is our 7 day outlook.

a6cd8ae5-6949-bba2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
SnowForecast.jpg

Right smack in the middle of the 9-12" band. We already have a nice layer of ice.....should be a fun next 2 days. I see whiteout conditions, giant drifts and the never ending plow duty in the future. At least we have nowhere to go and can both work from the house!

Looks like Jeremy might get over a foot of the white powder :steer

Mark, the expected snowfall, over what time period are they forecasting all that snow will be floating down from the heavens by?

If Ansel likes snow, takes some photos.

As Duane mentioned, be safe everyone.

I'll do my best to keep Craig from whipping out the mankini for his polar bear club.

Just stepped out the front door to see how bad things were icing up and just about busted my @ass when my first foot hit the porch. I was lucky that I had not let go of the door handle yet. It is going to be fun in the morning.

Bad thing is that the ice buildup is even covering my wrap around porch! It's an ice fog that's covering everything. It is typical Kansas winter weather though.

Abe, the snow is supposed to start early in the am tomorrow and end by Wed midnight. No worries...I have food, ammo and gas for the generator.

"silverblueBP" said:
Bad thing is that the ice buildup is even covering my wrap around porch! It's an ice fog that's covering everything. It is typical Kansas winter weather though.

Abe, the snow is supposed to start early in the am tomorrow and end by Wed midnight. No worries...I have food, ammo and gas for the generator.

Glad to hear your all set up to ride out the storm. Hopefully the garage is attached so you can get some work done.

I will swap you.
Here is Cyclone Yasi that will hit OZ tomorrow night.
It is expected to be bigger than Katrina.

yasi.jpg

I saw on the news last night that there was so much snow on some peoples roofs that the weight was causing the roofs that cave in. Damn am I glad I've never even seen the stuff.

I grew up in the midwest, spent a couple years there with the military, and am glad to be out of it. I m glad there are those that like it though. If not, it would be dang crowded down here.

Skip, you're just old. That's why you almost fell.

And it still isn't doing "much" here. It's snowing, though not very heavy. It's just farking COLD & windy.

"70_Fastback" said:
Skip, you're just old. That's why you almost fell.

And it still isn't doing "much" here. It's snowing, though not very heavy. It's just farking COLD & windy.

All in due time young one!

"scedd" said:
I will swap you.
Here is Cyclone Yasi that will hit OZ tomorrow night.
It is expected to be bigger than Katrina.

yasi.jpg

Combine that with Egypt and rainbow farting unicorns and gas will be $10/gallon by week's end. Nice.

Stay safe.

Hope you're in a safe place Steve, that storm looks really nasty!

Son of a .....

I sure could use a nice, warm sweatshirt during this cold blizzard.

"silverblueBP" said:
Son of a .....

I sure could use a nice, warm sweatshirt during this cold blizzard.

A.....shouldn't have forgotten the last one (age effecting memory?)

B.....once realizing you lost one, buy another (again, memory thing from house to store?)

C.....just hold the dog and watch the snow......

Well it took me over an hour to get to work today . saw 3 accidents happen in front of me. 10 or 12 cars in the ditch . and we're not getting anywhere near what everyone to the south of us is getting .
d838505e-1e59-d603.jpg

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

Back