• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Moved solarpanels

Ok. Two weeks ago I finished the AC in our porch/veranda/wintergarden. All worked fine. Today I connected all the lines to the second unit. After that, vacuum the lines, check that it holds vacuum, next pressure test with nitrogen/hydrogen 95/5 at 30 bar , check for leaks , vacuum again and open the gaslines of the outdoor unit. Done.
7dd6e0bc857917bda9f9e3aa0bdfbef9.jpg
d65e4b3e29fa1feb44747891f70aaee6.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk
88b0091c02b8c835e49803fd607443a2.jpg
c43c8b93c10d137aa55376fc99b1a579.jpg

Last edited:
In cause someone out there is wondering what I am doing these days.
Finally I got the spare parts for my sunscreen on my porch.
Took me more then one day to reinstall everything.
New spring with motor , new tension kevlar straps and 2 new curtains.
Still have to fine tune the tension of the straps and end position of the motor.
762ef57d0910c22ac081528c17e4bac8.jpg
45fe0cc37c5379400540f1816656031b.jpg

A week ago my brother in-law and me did some improvement on the electrical installation of the house.
Converted the living rooms lightning to LED , some switches had to be renewed to push buttons ect ect.
In my garage we also improved the electrical wiring with some power outlets ( 3x220v ).
So everything is ready to go into the winter.

Time to go to the hospital to get a surgery for a new hip. ( a total hip replacement ).
Hope it doesn't take to long to recover. :p

Good luck on the surgery. Do all the rehab exercises. They really speed up the recovery process.

LED’s are awesome. Every light in the house is LED. I have not replaced a bulb in two years so far.

Mark

Hip replacement? Have fun.
And when you are in rehabilitation remember to use that leg....make it hurt. Don't sit around.

OK. Update surgery. 6u50 reception at the hospital. Some really nice and beautiful nurse did gave me a shave. . 7u50 entry OR. Got a cocktail... of drugs. 9u45 got awake at the recovery. 12u back in my room.

Guess you'll have plenty of time to waste here on the Fix for a while. Good to see things went so smoothly

Good luck on the surgery. Do all the rehab exercises. They really speed up the recovery process.

LED’s are awesome. Every light in the house is LED. I have not replaced a bulb in two years so far.

Mark
^^^^^ THIS! It makes a HUGE difference.

Back