• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang for 2015....

Here is what Motor Trend is printing.

Attachments

• 2015-Ford-Mustang-Rendering-rear-three-quarter-motion.jpg
    2015-Ford-Mustang-Rendering-rear-three-quarter-motion.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 48
Official unveiling is tomorrow, no?
It has definitely taken on a more European flair, but that is in lock step with Ford's going forward marketing strategy...
It's gonna be a beast that's for sure...!

I hope it turns out to be the MT version with the B pillar. The other one looks too much like a sports car >G37/350Z, not that I don't like those cars but they are NOT Muscle Cars in appearance. The MT one looks like it may be less of a sports car style. If they water down and American icon with Euro styling it is no longer an American Icon. Like John Wayne wearing a collarless jacket with a white t-shirt and jeans...
Jon

"Jonk67" said:
I hope it turns out to be the MT version with the B pillar. The other one looks too much like a sports car >G37/350Z, not that I don't like those cars but they are NOT Muscle Cars in appearance. The MT one looks like it may be less of a sports car style. If they water down and American icon with Euro styling it is no longer an American Icon. Like John Wayne wearing a collarless jacket with a white t-shirt and jeans...
Jon

+ 1

Back