• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 69 Coupe build UPDATED 4-9-12

Re: My 69 Coupe build

index.php

You're going to re-create those yellow lines, right? Can't let some cool action like that die!!!

I couldnt believe it when I was sanding it down and those yellow stripes showed up. I cant belive what some ppl would put on there car. The stripes wone be returning lol. Cars goin to be black with flat black stripes probaly.

"Daves69Coupe" said:
I couldnt believe it when I was sanding it down and those yellow stripes showed up. I cant belive what some ppl would put on there car. The stripes wone be returning lol. Cars goin to be black with flat black stripes probaly.

Sounds awesome! I've had the idea of a flat black '69 rattling around in my head for a while. Probably won't ever get to it, I have several other car ideas that are further up in line, and I gotta get through my '66 first.

some pics from painting the dash this weekend

..... also some parts i picked up from Carlisle this weekend

few pics from yesterdays work.

Thats the hood I just picked up for $20 bucks. Pretty good condition especially for $20.

Also mounted new hinges (from Fedex truck to on the car in an hr) from CJ Pony Parts with hood.

"Daves69Coupe" said:
Also mounted new hinges from Fedex truck to on the car in an hr.

Dang, never realized that Fedex trucks used the same hinges. Glad the driver didn't catch you..... :lol :lol :lol

haha nice AZPete. Ill keep the pics coming, might be putting the door skins on this weekend so I can put the doors back on and it'll start looking like a car again.

Back