• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Myrtle Beach Blast III

blue65coupe

I figured I'd help Ron out since he doesn't show his face much around here. He posted in the Events board about MBB III. It's a good time to hang out for anybody who hasn't been.

Thanks Duane! Unfortunately, I've been a little pre-occupied with a few things here in the last couple of months. I'm gettin back on track though. :coo

Gabby and I will be there and possibly be bringing with us John and Kathy (yellow Coupe owners). This year our plans are to rent one of those 3BR suites from Compass Cove as Gabby wants to bring down the 16 year old daughter and a couple of her BFF's. The teenagers can hang out at the hotel's pool all day and do teenager crap.

You know Jen and I wouldn't miss it. Maybe by then crap around here will have quieted down a bit.

Maybe I'm in the Dark here in AZ, but we don't seem to have anything that resembles MBB or the MITM that you East and Left Coasters have, lucky SOBs!!

"ZFORCE" said:
Maybe I'm in the Dark here in AZ, but we don't seem to have anything that resembles MBB or the MITM that you East and Left Coasters have, lucky SOBs!!

You know the easy way to fix that is to come hang out with us for the weekend, take notes, meet some great folks, and start one up yourself out there. You never know who'll show up! :coo

"ZFORCE" said:

Post an ad in the paper. You'll have to reword it though. Just call it the Mexican Block Party.

Well, I was in LA in April, for a week, Durham in May, for a week, and now I'm all tapped out of time, so no MBB visiting/vacation time left this year.

As for the "Mexican Block" party, 1070 put a stop to that...just kidding, I'm sure your referring to that good old Ford Small Block from Mexico, but I get your point, someone will have to organize it for it to happen, I volunteer Laurie!

I'd set something up like that out here in the Heartland, but these bums won't drive down gravel roads with their hoity toity cars.

Not a bad idea Mark. But I don't think having it at your local lends itself to much activity. Unless you count cow tipping and tagging the water tower with you initials.

What? are you kidding?? We have over 18 historical sites in this area. Some of the best cruising roads in the Flint Hills, a great lake for outings, AND a Dairy Queen! What more do you need?

I have LOTS of parking space, beef and a pond. The sunsets are pretty nice too.

Almost forgot, 2 liquor stores in town too.

"70_Fastback" said:
Not a bad idea Mark. But I don't think having it at your local lends itself to much activity. Unless you count cow tipping and tagging the water tower with you initials.
...you forgot Pin-the-tail-on-the-PT and the ever popular Who-can-drop-the-coyote-on-the-first- shot. :)

Back