• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Myrtle Beach Blast III

Well, things seemed to open up for me and looks like I'll be able to make it!!!!

Ron, add me to the list. I'll be flying right-seat in Ryan's shiny new 2011.

Guess I'll have to shoot for 2011 MBB, I'll be touching down in Italy on 10/1, couldn't pass up a free roundtrip ticket. Shouldn't be hard to convince the wife next year, she really enjoyed NC last weekend, Biltmore, etc. and wants to drive the BlueRidge Pkwy. next time, I'll just say we need to stop by a friends for coffee....
Wanted to see Ryans 2011, those red seats would go nice in my red interior '67, I wouldn't leave the doors unlocked if I were you....
Anyone who goes has to remember the pics rule! but first someone remind Steve to pull his pants up....
Jon

"beach pony" said:
I see Uncle Vinny is coming! Looks like another new face this year!

So far:

Ron, Dave, Duane, Ryan, Brian Vinny, Scott, John, and Dave. Did I miss anybody?

I do not see bob's name on the list.
toilet_doo.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

fd

"FordDude" said:
I do not see bob's name on the list.
toilet_doo.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

fd

Nice! But who died and made you the official shart stirrer :nk :lol :lol :lol :lol

Well, looks like I can't come afterall.

My store is getting remodeled Oct 4th & 5th and my wife is having a schedule conflict at work.
We have to change our vacation to the following week now. :po

I was hoping to get to meet some of you, But I will plan on making 2011.

Alright y'all, a little update and a head count for verification.Mini golf is shaping up as follows:

Dave
Gabby
Dave's friend
Dave's friend
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Tim
Brian
Jen
Wyatt
Ryan
Steve
Duane
Billy
Scott
Scott's daughter
John
John's wife
John's son
John's 3rd
Dave
Donna
Ron
Andy

If I missed anyone holler. I'll be pre-purchasing the tickets the week of the event.

As far as dinner goes Friday night, I was thinking Cooter's Backyard Bar and Grill in Murrells Inlet. They do have a website if you want to see their menu. Pretty laid back kinda place. They can accomodate us pretty easily. I spoke to them tonight and they can seat up to 26 of us pretty easy.

12:00 start for the mini golf tourney as we did last year and being we will be right on the boulevard basically, we will do our little cruise right after golf. Then it's on to the house for the pig pickin!

Mini golf this year will be at Jurassic Golf on 29th Ave. South in myrtle Beach between the boulevard and 17 business. It's basically at the end of the airport property. I think if you google them, you'll find directions or a map, otherwise just call me.
For those of you who don't know it, my number is 843-458-5467.

Ron,

Scratch John&Kathy. It doesn't look like they'll be able to make it as John's job just sent him up to PA for 9 days. He's bummed, but he's gotta eat. In the event that he can make it back in time to attend they can always buy their putt-putt tickets on the spot. Everyone else is still a go. See you on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's this look like for Friday night at Cooter's?

Dave
Gabby
Dave's friend
Dave's friend
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Tim
Brian
Jen
Wyatt
Duane
Billy
Scott
Scott's daughter
Dave
Donna
Ron
Brenda
Andy

"beach pony" said:
How's this look like for Friday night at Cooter's?

Dave
Gabby
Dave's friend
Dave's friend
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Dave teenager
Dave teenager

Tim
Brian
Jen
Wyatt
Duane
Billy
Scott
Scott's daughter
Dave
Donna
Ron
Brenda
Andy

Dave's posse of teenagers will not be eating with us on Friday evening. They WILL be attending the putt-putt golf.... and the number has now grown from 4 to 5!

That's right for us. Actually, you can add a seat for our little one, Ellie. She won't bee eating, but we'll need a seat for her car seat.

It is friggin POURING here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a river in the back yard. With WHITEWATER!!!!!!!!

They say it's supposed to end tomorrow and the weekend is supposed to be great! See y'all soon!

Back