• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Name That Car...extended

I got coyotes back behind the house that can take care of those pesky roadrunners. I just have to watch out for falling anvils, though...

Our next prize is special. A brand new Gulfstream 650ER with an MSRP of $78,000,000.

SF AmGraf'23 92.jpg

WOW!....that's a big no.
I will admit that I'm not sure whether these wheels were actually stock for this car.
So its a guess Fest.:p

WOW!....that's a big no.
I will admit that I'm not sure whether these wheels were actually stock for this car.
So its a guess Fest.:p
Those are 70 Rally wheel center caps for a Mopar. According to Classic Industries, they were put on 20 different Dodge and Plymouth cars from 1962-1976, I bought a 76 Dart Swinger for $150 back in the 80's and the guy threw in a pair of these. One even had a tire on it! He claimed they came off a 70 Cuda.

You win! It wasn't feasible to answer exactly.
Prize will be awarded after Sales taxes and delivery charges are paid....aprox $9,000,000...enjoy
SF AmGraf'23 93.jpg

Right make, wrong decade.

Oh, the prize on the line here is a rusty PCV valve, still new in the box.
First one appears to be a mid to late 80's square body Chevy with stacked headlights. I can't hardly see the second one.

First one appears to be a mid to late 80's square body Chevy with stacked headlights. I can't hardly see the second one.
Close enough. It was a 1981 C30. I knew the owner before he passed and his daughter let the pasture get overgrown. This is what happens if you don't mow the lawn for 15 years.

The second is a 1956 Chevy Belair 4 door.

There's also a late 80's pickup over to the right of these 2, but it's so overgrown, you'd never know it was there.

1700512638592.png

Back