• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Name That Car...extended

Plum crazy 70 Dodge Challenger RT.

But I keep getting robbed on technicalities, so I don't know what color the interior is or what size wheels it has.....

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk
Maybe if you hadn't gone all Gilligan's Island on your last boating trip with Mike he would let you win.

The next round will blow your toupee off. Which will be replaced with a new rug! Yes I will cut a piece of my new carpet to fit your head.
SF AmGraf'23 50.jpg

Well lets see here... the license plate says 41 and the hood is marked Ford sooo...... Oops, that was one car ago. Yeah the next one is a T-bird.

you were THERE and you still have it WRONG!
With production of just 1,427 Sports Roadsters for 1962, and only 455 for 1963, Ford decided to quietly discontinue the model before the end of the 1963 model year. A total of 1,882 Sports Roadsters were built during the two years they were offered.

Still no FULL correct answer. You guys aren't very good at this.
I think we need to put mike on the other side of this and see how well he does, since we can't randomly guess the exact specific models or years from a generic picture that cover many model years.

I think we all do pretty damn well.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I propose Mikey for House Speaker! Sounds like he would do well there...

Back