• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New update done.

"Sluggo" said:
Those of you that are affected, please click profile then modify then look and layout. Where it says current theme at the top click the word change and select SMF Default Theme - Curve
then click use this theme.

This will make the board more usable for you. Be advised I will be in there changing colors and graphics to try to get our look back to normal.

If you're not affected please continue to use the theme you are using. I can see who is using what theme and can use that information to help solve the issue.

I switched too and the wiiiiide is now gone, using IE. Thanks for you efforts.

"Sluggo" said:
Those of you that are affected, please click profile then modify then look and layout. Where it says current theme at the top click the word change and select SMF Default Theme - Curve
then click use this theme.

This will make the board more usable for you. Be advised I will be in there changing colors and graphics to try to get our look back to normal.

If you're not affected please continue to use the theme you are using. I can see who is using what theme and can use that information to help solve the issue.

Thank you.....that helps. Just checked the wife's laptop and it is the wide version also. Checked it on the default theme and it was ok.

It is shrinking. :sarc
I am on a laptop with 1366 x 768 running firefox. I have been fine all along. I just did a refresh of this page and it got smaller. My other tabs from a few hours ago are normal, just as a comparison. I have a 1/2 grey (or gray) bar on both sides of this page.

fd

"FordDude" said:
It is shrinking. :sarc
I am on a laptop with 1366 x 768 running firefox. I have been fine all along. I just did a refresh of this page and it got smaller. My other tabs from a few hours ago are normal, just as a comparison. I have a 1/2 grey (or gray) bar on both sides of this page.

fd

I'm running it at 90% width to do some testing. And it did change most likely while you were watching.

I should have the new theme done this weekend. It will be very similar to the old one with a tweak or two.

I've spent all the time I'm going to trying to figure out what changed on the other one.

We give you a lot of grief, but we do appreciate all the work you do keeping this cess pool clean!

:thu

"silverblueBP" said:
We give you a lot of grief, but we do appreciate all the work you do keeping this cess pool clean!

:thu

Very true....and spoken from one who knows grief.....right Mark....

I'm pretty much finished with the new theme.

There are probably a few graphics that need the colors changed but It's ready to test for sure.

So, those of you that were having issues a couple days ago switch to the stangfix_theme and let me know what needs tweaking.

It's real similar to the one we're used to but completely base on the default smf theme.

Screenshot...................

Attachments

• stfxshot.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 21
"Sluggo" said:
I have to install highslide into the new theme to get pics working right.

First Thanks for all the work you do behind the scenes to keep this place going for us. :wor Only thing I've noticed is the COTM isn't showing up. :shrug

Looks good chief.

Is there away to get rid of the "Latest Gallery Uploads" and the 3 boxes on the left? They don't show up on the main forum landing page, but once you go into a forum or click "show unread posts" they do.

"Sluggo" said:
I have to install highslide into the new theme to get pics working right.

I'm no foo, and I love what you have done with the place. Besides the one constant that I have learned over the years that in business and the internet is change. :part

Someone is always trying to make it better. :part

fd

:part :part :part[nb]I went to the movies last night and saw Real Steel, so right now I am munching on my leftover popcorn that I brought home.[/nb]

"silverblueBP" said:
Looks good chief.

Is there away to get rid of the "Latest Gallery Uploads" and the 3 boxes on the left? They don't show up on the main forum landing page, but once you go into a forum or click "show unread posts" they do.

I can turn one or all off.

You don't like them?

"Grabber70Mach" said:
First Thanks for all the work you do behind the scenes to keep this place going for us. :wor Only thing I've noticed is the COTM isn't showing up. :shrug

I removed the mod that places it there. It's incorporated into the new theme.

You must be using the old theme still. I'll switch everyone over after I get some feedback as to weather or not the new one is working properly.

"lethal289" said:
i guess im still using the old theme?

Yep.

If your pal Mark would tell whether or not the new one is working right I'd flip ya'll over..............................

"Sluggo" said:
I can turn one or all off.

You don't like them?

I used to just turn them off, can't seem to do that now. I sure don't want to turn them off for anyone else! You also still have the preview hover option off?

"silverblueBP" said:
I used to just turn them off, can't seem to do that now. I sure don't want to turn them off for anyone else! You also still have the preview hover option off?

yes

Back