• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New update done.

Looks good, will peruse tonight but from initial glance it's good.....meaning no scroll!! Thanks for all the hardwork you do in order to please a couple knuckleheads. Wait....I hit reply and another reply came in before so it sent me to the "are you sure you want to reply" box. That's where I'm at right now and it is side scrolling again. I'm leaving now before you rip me a new one. It didn't side scroll in quick reply but is now.

Everything is great until you hit reply and go to the reply page. No problem with anything else including quick reply.

"blue65coupe" said:
Everything is great until you hit reply and go to the reply page. No problem with anything else including quick reply.

Yep, Duane's right. I stand corrected.

"Sluggo" said:
Is it scrolling because of the smilies?

I think so.

The text field in the quick reply box is spaced about an inch to the right. Meaning the outside left of the quick reply box is about an inch from the far left of the text box. If you hit reply, there is a ton of space to the left of the typing area before you get to the left edge of the quick reply border. It's almost like the spacing, size, something is way off.

It's normal for me in Chrome. Try ctrl - to see if it helps.

Well, I went and took a dump and nothing has changed after I came back..... :wtf And :wtf happen to COTM And :wtf happen to everything else I can imagine on coming up with?

Well, finally got home to look at this...seems good on chrome on this end. I can only imagine the frustration on that end. Thanks for the work.

So much for that......went to post....someone had posted before I could....mine went to triple wide screen when it added the warning about another post being made.......hmmmmmm

Also stays wide when opting to modify post.....this is very much like the last one in size and what pats are out of shape.

To throw you another curve. Hitting reply on the laptop in chrome gave me a 3x wide screen running windows 7. Running ie on another computer using xp with widescreen gave me the same result. I am now on another computer running windows xp on ie using a STANDARD (not widescreen) monitor and the page is fine. Display is 1280x1024 on standard monitor. I know that my display on a widescreen is 13??x780 and it will not go higher than 780 on one. Not sure about the laptop. Standard monitor running 1280x1024 is good, widescreen monitor running 13??x780 is not. Obviously screen size affects it but there is something in the page coding also that is not meshing with certain resolutions. I am of absolutely NO MORE help.

"blue65coupe" said:
To throw you another curve. Hitting reply on the laptop in chrome gave me a 3x wide screen running windows 7. Running ie on another computer using xp with widescreen gave me the same result. I am now on another computer running windows xp on ie using a STANDARD (not widescreen) monitor and the page is fine. Display is 1280x1024 on standard monitor. I know that my display on a widescreen is 13??x780 and it will not go higher than 780 on one. Not sure about the laptop. Standard monitor running 1280x1024 is good, widescreen monitor running 13??x780 is not. Obviously screen size affects it but there is something in the page coding also that is not meshing with certain resolutions. I am of absolutely NO MORE help.

Maybe it's a winblows 7 thing.................

I copied some css files from the default directory to the new theme's directory that deal with different versions of IE. Other than those files not being in the new directory, the theme is nuts and bolts the same as the default theme with the exception of the graphics and colors.

This did not happen on the default (curve) theme that you ran for a couple days correct?

I disabled the wysiwyg editor and got your precious preview on hover working.

Let me know if there is any change in behavior.

The way threads are read changed. Instead of the newest reply being on the last page, it's not on the first page. :confu

Back