• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Offical 2016 WE Gift Exchange

Tonight I've been busy running around this weekend and didn't have a chance. Promise!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That would just be gross. And I do not think you can ship a BIO Hazard without proper labeling.
I don't think that's gonna stop him. I'd be more worried he deep fries the stuff and packages it as some kind of rural chip delicacy. Now that would be funny. Just not shipped to me.

I too call shenanigans! :D

Someone remind me what the rules are for this? :eek: Send bags of poo? Send flaming bags of poo? Forget all about my recipient and never send them anything at all?

Someone remind me what the rules are for this? :eek: Send bags of poo? Send flaming bags of poo? Forget all about my recipient and never send them anything at all?

You have to spend at least $100 and the gift must have lots of thought behind it

basically we have been sending each other junk parts off of our projects. re-gifted items, gag gifts, etc. Not sure anyone actually received any flaming poo yet. Sometimes we actually get or send some neet stuff. If you know the recipient you can kind of gift something that will funny or whatever to them. Just have fun with it.

I don't think that's gonna stop him. I'd be more worried he deep fries the stuff and packages it as some kind of rural chip delicacy. Now that would be funny. Just not shipped to me.
That's great give him more ideas.

And I got the same recipient I had a couple years ago. Poor guy.

I'll have go back and look at what I sent him so I don't send the same thing again.

basically we have been sending each other junk parts off of our projects. re-gifted items, gag gifts, etc. Not sure anyone actually received any flaming poo yet. Sometimes we actually get or send some neet stuff. If you know the recipient you can kind of gift something that will funny or whatever to them. Just have fun with it.

Oh good, I have this really really crispy Pertronix unit that could use a loving home :D

OwxltHPl.jpg

GwmfcN4l.jpg

Smells almost exactly like a flaming bag of poo after it's been extinguished.

Back