• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Offical 2016 WE Gift Exchange

I have most of my gift together but had to leave and go to California for a death in the family.

My gift may be late for the first time ever!

Beware though, I got some stuff from my Father-in-law who was a great guy and gear head.

So far we filled two trash cans and haven't even scratched the surface.

Found a bunch of old nasty combs, finger nail files and clippings.....hmmmm.....

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I have most of my gift together but had to leave and go to California for a death in the family.

My gift may be late for the first time ever!

Beware though, I got some stuff from my Father-in-law who was a great guy and gear head.

So far we filled two trash cans and haven't even scratched the surface.

Found a bunch of old nasty combs, finger nail files and clippings.....hmmmm.....

Mel,

Do what you need to do. We all understand n will pray for you n your Family. God's peace.

There was about half a bucket of cigarette butts and ash I could send.

I'm home now and should be able to get it out tomorrow.

Mel

A box arrived yesterday. It says not to open till Dec 25th at 7:42am! Is that central, eastern, mountain, alaska, russia or pacific time?

A box arrived yesterday. It says not to open till Dec 25th at 7:42am! Is that central, eastern, mountain, alaska, russia or pacific time?
Set your clock accordingly to what you deem necessary. If it starts to swell or smell foul you may want to open it outdoors....

Mine is due to arrive Monday in the east.

I was asked if there was anything hazardous in it.

Well, I lied!

Mel

Back