• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

One more definiton of "Fuck"....

daveSanborn

FUCKING Wes Welker blew out his knee today and now my Patriot's are truly FUCKED!

The FUCKING guy accounted for a significant FUCKING portion of the FUCKING offense.

We will FUCKING NEVER get past the FUCKING Colts with him FUCKING out for the rest of the FUCKING season.

I'm FUCKING sorry, I'm just a little FUCKING upset about this.

Good, the patriots fucking suck. Tom Brady fucking sucks and is way fucking over rated. Bill Belichick is a fucking prick that should get hit by a bus. Quit your fucking bitching dave, At least the fucking patriots made the playoffs and didn't suck a massive dick when they played three of the worst teams in football this season. :barf

Bill Belichick is a fucking prick that should get hit by a bus

Can I drive?

The Broncos sucked even after they dumped Mike. They still have the same problem, just like premature ejaculation! the only way these fools can win is if they cut the season in 1/2.....

Mel

"lethal289" said:
Good, the patriots fucking suck. Tom Brady fucking sucks and is way fucking over rated. Bill Belichick is a fucking prick that should get hit by a bus. Quit your fucking bitching dave, At least the fucking patriots made the playoffs and didn't suck a massive dick when they played three of the worst teams in football this season. :barf

The Fucking raiders fucking suck and I had to root for the fucking raiders today. And why the fuck did they pull Fry and put in that fuck jr in the second half? Still trying to fucking decide who to root for in the fucking post season. I think Brett since we beat the fucking Vikings in the regular season.

My Giants really FUCKING suck.Started off 5 and FUCKING 0 and end up 8 and FUCKING 8.
I want Coughlin FUCKING gone. I want Bill Cowher. FUCK

"Fast68back" said:
Well, I hope my fucking Seahawks draft a fucking QB so they stand a fucking chance next fucking season....

ROTFLMFAO...... The Seahawks? Aren't they a CFL team?

They're going to need a LOT more than a new QB!

"daveSanborn" said:
FUCKING Wes Welker blew out his knee today and now my Patriot's are truly FUCKED!

The FUCKING guy accounted for a significant FUCKING portion of the FUCKING offense.

We will FUCKING NEVER get past the FUCKING Colts with him FUCKING out for the rest of the FUCKING season.

I'm FUCKING sorry, I'm just a little FUCKING upset about this.

Dave, why don't you tell us how your really feel!! :craz :craz :craz

"66gt350" said:
Dave, why don't you tell us how your really feel!! :craz :craz :craz

Actually I'm nowhere near upset with Welker as I am with the FUCKING LOSER field goal kicker on my local ECU Pirate team. The FUCKING kid is probably on a full scholarship and for what? To FUCKING miss 4 out of 5 FUCKING chip shot field goal attempts? What a FUCKING loser. He needs to transfer to a FUCKING girls field hockey team or something. If I was sitting next to him on the plane ride home I'd have stolen his free peanut's.... when he said "dude, you stole my peanuts!".... I'd say "shut your cock holster you non-kicking bowl losing FUCKING little bitch!"

Ya, the fucking Ravens beat the fucking Raiders and the fucking Steelers today! Now they need to beat the fucking Patriots next week! Holy fuck I can't believe that they made the fucking Playoffs to be fucking honest about it!

At least my Fucking Cowboys pulled their heads out of their ass this December and have a good start to January. I am prepared to be fucking upset next week though.

Hate to see the guy get hurt...but the gaytriots have really sucked recently anyway...the Fuckin' Colts rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dh

Yeah, what the heck is up with the Cowboys. I get pissed and won't even turn them on for a while and then all of a sudden the idiot that plays quarterback can do no wrong and they are playing great? :beat

"68bucks" said:
Ya, the fucking Ravens beat the fucking Raiders and the fucking Steelers today! Now they need to beat the fucking Patriots next week! Holy fuck I can't believe that they made the fucking Playoffs to be fucking honest about it!

Did I thank you for your fucking brownies opps I mean fucking ravens (you fucking moved) for beating the Fucking oilers opps I mean fucking titians (they fucking moved too) in the playoffs last year. If you hadn't beat the fuck out of them and gave us home field advantage we would not have fucking won our 6th fucking Super Bowl. I mean you really beat the fuck out of them... they played like fucking shit the first 6 games. :lol Did you see the fucking bungals play the fucking jets last night? What a fucking joke! Now that is the way that I remember the fucking bungals playing, not beating every fucking team in this division. :rp fd

Did you see the fucking bungals play the fucking jets last night? What a fucking joke!
Fuck yes, I saw that fucking ass kicking, Rex is the fucking man! I really wish he would have been the Head coach for Baltimore! Can't wait to see him fuck them up next week.
By the way, your fucking welcome for #6 :sad ... Although I don't think the Ravens can do it next week, I got to root for them fucks, being my Fucking Home town team and all.

Good luck to you guys next fucking year!
Dave.

Back