• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

One more definiton of "Fuck"....

"Fast68back" said:
Darreld, I measured right at 13" from center of waterpump pulley to the center of the upper Rad hose.

What the Fuck are you talking about?

"daveSanborn" said:
FUCKING Wes Welker blew out his knee today and now my Patriot's are truly FUCKED!

The FUCKING guy accounted for a significant FUCKING portion of the FUCKING offense.

We will FUCKING NEVER get past the FUCKING Colts with him FUCKING out for the rest of the FUCKING season.

I'm FUCKING sorry, I'm just a little FUCKING upset about this.

Hey Dave,
I keep hearing great things about this kid Edelman.
Would not be surprized if he steps right in and the Patriots don't skip a beat.

mike

I'm hearing the same thing Mike, but in the last regular season game when your superstar receiver goes out for the rest of the year it's NEVER a good omen for the beginning of the post-season.

My fingers are crossed though.....

Well fuck. I saw that Darreld had replied to the Fuck definition post, and said "Oh Fuck, I forgot that fucking measurement I promised him" So to find the fucking post that I told him I would get the fucking measurement in, i opened another fucking session so find. And Fuck if I didnt reply to the wrong fucking one...

"Fast68back" said:
Well fuck. I saw that Darreld had replied to the Fuck definition post, and said "Oh Fuck, I forgot that fucking measurement I promised him" So to find the fucking post that I told him I would get the fucking measurement in, i opened another fucking session so find. And Fuck if I didnt reply to the wrong fucking one...
Do you suffer from C.R.W.F.P.I.N? "Can't Remeber What Fucking Post I'm In? :craz :craz

What a fucking moron, only a douchebag fucktard would do something so fucking lame.

Noob retard

"silverblueBP" said:
What a fucking moron, only a douchebag fucktard would do something so fucking lame.

Noob retard

Who the FUCK pulled their dick out of your mouth so that you could speak? Shouldn't you be out shoveling FUCKING snow?

Dave, at least the fucking Patriots have a quarter back. The fucking forty-niners couldn't find a fucking quarterback if fucking Singletary's life fucking depended on it. Alex Smith is a fucking waste of a fucking uniform!

And now the fucktard Cardinals are lucking into the playoffs for a second straight year, just because the rest of the fucking divisions sucks ass worse than they do!

"daveSanborn" said:
Who the FUCK pulled their dick out of your mouth so that you could speak? Shouldn't you be out shoveling FUCKING snow?

Now i got to clean my Fucking Keyboard... Thanks dave! Fuck! :lol :lol :lol

Just wondering.......

Some of you fuck maggots know I'm not into the lame ass fucking Foosball.
Question is:

Why the fuck when "your fucking team" fucking loses, do you have to fucking immediately pick another fucking team to fucking root for, and the when that fucking team gets knocked out of the fucking playoffs, you wind up rooting for the fuckbag fuckstain fucking team you fucking hate more than any fucking thing in the fucking world?

BTW, before you fuck tards question my fucking manliness, lemme lay a little fucking something on your fucking asses.

Why does that fuck head Sluggo hate the fucking foosball so fucking much?

Answer:
Houston fucking Soilers

Have a great fucking day!

I've often wondered why it's "my team" when people have never given 'em any money. UNC Tarheel fans are the worst. "We're gonna....", "Our coach.....", "Why are we......". Why does anybody refer to their favorite team as if they "own" part of 'em? Now, if you're a season ticket holder, went to that school, etc it's a different story. But if you can't even locate 'em on a map, how is it "YOUR" team?

Oh yeah, as to keep within the spirit of the post:

All fucking sports teams are a bunch of greedy fucking fucktards. You sell a fucking cheeseburger for five fucking dollars and a beer for ten fucking dollars, spend 15 million fucking dollars for a fucktard player and still fucking bitch about being fucking broke. Same goes for Nasfuckingcar. All fucking sports for that fucking matter. I wish everyfuckingbody would fucking boycott every fucking sporting event for a fucking year and tell the fucktard owners to shove it up their fuckhole. So all you fucking bitching about everything, just shut the fuck up.

Did I do OK Sluggo?

"blue65coupe" said:
I've often wondered why it's "my team" when people have never given 'em any money. UNC Tarheel fans are the worst. "We're gonna....", "Our coach.....", "Why are we......". Why does anybody refer to their favorite team as if they "own" part of 'em? Now, if you're a season ticket holder, went to that school, etc it's a different story. But if you can't even locate 'em on a map, how is it "YOUR" team?

Oh yeah, as to keep within the spirit of the post:

All fucking sports teams are a bunch of greedy fucking fucktards. You sell a fucking cheeseburger for five fucking dollars and a beer for ten fucking dollars, spend 15 million fucking dollars for a fucktard player and still fucking bitch about being fucking broke. Same goes for Nasfuckingcar. All fucking sports for that fucking matter. I wish everyfuckingbody would fucking boycott every fucking sporting event for a fucking year and tell the fucktard owners to shove it up their fuckhole. So all you fucking bitching about everything, just shut the fuck up.

Did I do OK Sluggo?

You did pretty fucking good.
When I saw that your fucking ass was the last fucking poster in this fucked up meaningless fucking post, I fully fucking expected to be fucking flamed like a fucking split fucking pig at BP's house during fucking MBB3.

Who'd have fucking thunk?

Fuck Yeah!

On second thought, this fucking post is not so fucking meaningless.
It has become quite fucking therapeutic.

Fuck is a word that just cannot be fucking overused.

I just got an Idea for a new contest.

"Sluggo" said:
Just wondering.......

Some of you fuck maggots know I'm not into the lame ass fucking Foosball.
Question is:

Why the fuck when "your fucking team" fucking loses, do you have to fucking immediately pick another fucking team to fucking root for, and the when that fucking team gets knocked out of the fucking playoffs, you wind up rooting for the fuckbag fuckstain fucking team you fucking hate more than any fucking thing in the fucking world?

BTW, before you fuck tards question my fucking manliness, lemme lay a little fucking something on your fucking asses.

Why does that fuck head Sluggo hate the fucking foosball so fucking much?

Answer:
Houston fucking Soilers

Have a great fucking day!

To me football, and other sports, is fucking entertainment simple as that. I come into the office in the morning and pass you in the hallway "Good fucking morning Sluggo" and you say "fuck you, up yours Ford Dude" and we go on our way. Now Monday morning we can have a 5 to 10 minute conversation about Sundays games. "Terry, Lynn and Franco kicked your fucking ass yesterday". "Yea well Earl ran through that fucking Steel Curtain of yours...".
Why the fuck do we pick another fucking team when ours has been fucked out of the playoffs? Because we fucking love the game. In fact I think that it is fucking easier to root for another fucking team, I get nervous when my fucking team plays in big games. But it is a fucking high and low thing. You fucking feel great when they fucking win and feel like fucking shit when they loose.
But then if my fucking team fucking fucked me by fucking moving to another fucking city and fucking changed their fucking names then I might also fucking hate fucking football forever too. But that is just fucking how I feel, and besides you fucking did say to have a great fucking day. fd

"daveSanborn" said:
You do a lot of fucking great things around here Sluggo, but I ain't fucking you.

Trust me fucker......It ain't on the fucking agenda.

Back