• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

One more definiton of "Fuck"....

"FordDude" said:
To me football, and other sports, is fucking entertainment simple as that. I come into the office in the morning and pass you in the hallway "Good fucking morning Sluggo" and you say "fuck you, up yours Ford Dude" and we go on our way. Now Monday morning we can have a 5 to 10 minute conversation about Sundays games. "Terry, Lynn and Franco kicked your fucking ass yesterday". "Yea well Earl ran through that fucking Steel Curtain of yours...".
Why the fuck do we pick another fucking team when ours has been fucked out of the playoffs? Because we fucking love the game. In fact I think that it is fucking easier to root for another fucking team, I get nervous when my fucking team plays in big games. But it is a fucking high and low thing. You fucking feel great when they fucking win and feel like fucking shit when they loose.
But then if my fucking team fucking fucked me by fucking moving to another fucking city and fucking changed their fucking names then I might also fucking hate fucking football forever too. But that is just fucking how I feel, and besides you fucking did say to have a great fucking day. fd
You left out the fucking part where the fucking city refused to build a fucking new stadium for the fucking oinkers, then the fucking oikers fucking bailed the fuck out. The fucking city then fucking whined the fucking NFL (nutless fuckhead losers) because they had no fucking team. So they got another fucking team and commenced to building the fucking stadium they fucking refused to fucking build in the first fucking place.

Other than that fucking omission you were fucking spot on.

Thank you very fucking much for sharing your fucking thoughts on the fucking matter.

Have a fucking great rest of your fucking day!

But then if my fucking team fucking fucked me by fucking moving to another fucking city and fucking changed their fucking names then I might also fucking hate fucking football forever too.

Yeah, but we're talking about the lowly fucking Houston Oilers..... not only did Houston not want them, nobody else fucking did either. As I remember their fan base consisted of one fucking guy.

The Oilers leaving Houston went something like this.....

Owner to City of Houston - "Build me a new stadium or I'm moving the team!"

City of Houston to Owner - "Moving to where? LOL. What other city wants your POS team?"

Owner to himself - "Fuck, they're right, we suck."

"johnpro" said:
Dave, at least the fucking Patriots have a quarter back. The fucking forty-niners couldn't find a fucking quarterback if fucking Singletary's life fucking depended on it. Alex Smith is a fucking waste of a fucking uniform!

And now the fucktard Cardinals are lucking into the playoffs for a second straight year, just because the rest of the fucking divisions sucks ass worse than they do!

Fuckin' a bubba, what's worse is my local commie-pinko rag, the FUCKING Sacramento Bee, caters to the FUCKING idiot Raiders FUCK-fans and has them on the cover of the Sports section most every Mon. What a FUCKING way to start the week.

How come some big-FUCKING-lineman from any opposing team doesn't clean the FUCKING clock of Bill Billecheat and give him a permanent FUCKING concussion?

Why the FUCK did the Colts and the Saints have to loose this season? I'm sick and FUCKING tired of listening to those FUCKING geriatric Dolphins of the '72 team blowing horseshit about their "perfect" FUCKING season, the FUCKS. The local paper had a blurb a couple of weeks ago showing that the Dolphins '72 season was composed of them playing teams with a mostly loosing records.

How come some big-FUCKING-lineman from any opposing team doesn't clean the FUCKING clock of Bill Billecheat and give him a permanent FUCKING concussion?

The only thing the Patriots coaching staff did different from ANY other NFL team was they got caught red handed. Remember that it was a former Pat's assistant coach who transfered to the Jets that dimed out the Pat's. He knew exactly which guy viewing the Jet's practice was working for the Pat's and filming it.

It's corporate espionage and nothing more.

I'm sure that it's still going on to the exact same extent as it always has.

Why the FUCK did the Colts and the Saints have to loose this season? I'm sick and FUCKING tired of listening to those FUCKING geriatric Dolphins of the '72 team blowing horseshit about their "perfect" FUCKING season, the FUCKS. The local paper had a blurb a couple of weeks ago showing that the Dolphins '72 season was composed of them playing teams with a mostly loosing records.

No shit, huh? As soon as ANY season starts and ANY team is 3-0 you start hearing the "undefeated season" comparisons. What the fuck kind of news is this? Have we ALL been living in a cave for the last 37 years? Are the announcers reaching out to the "teenage" market? WE ALL KNOW THAT THE '72 DOLPHINS WERE UNDEFEATED! IT'S NOT SOMETHING NEW! QUIT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT! I COULD CARE LESS HOW WELL BOB GRIESE IS SLEEPING KNOWING THAT "HIS" LEGACY IS STILL INTACT?

Quote from: daveSanborn on Today at 10:18:47 AM

You do a lot of fucking great things around here Sluggo, but I ain't fucking you.

Trust me fucker......It ain't on the fucking agenda.

The talk about "fuck" reminds me of a conservation I had with a "alternate" sexual prefferance fella I work with (yes he is a concrete truck driver)---he was talking about doing something to screw me over one day in the breakroom and I said you might fuck your butt buddy but you aint fucking me, where as he turned towards me and said don't flatter yourself Rod, you're not my type, I fucking cracked up. ----He really is a pretty decent person and he doesn't chase little boys so I guess I really don't care whose ass he pounds or whose crank he yanks as long as it isn't mine!!! :scar

where as he turned towards me and said don't flatter yourself Rod, you're not my type

All is not lost Rod..... a clean shave, a fresh haicut and that weight loss stuff that Dan Marino hustles and you never know.....

One more of "Fucker"....

"johnpro" said:
Dave, at least the fucking Patriots have a quarter back. The fucking forty-niners couldn't find a fucking quarterback if fucking Singletary's life fucking depended on it. Alex Smith is a fucking waste of a fucking uniform!

And now the fucktard Cardinals are lucking into the playoffs for a second straight year, just because the rest of the fucking divisions sucks ass worse than they do!

Hey John I have a great fucking quarterback for you...
osullivan_jt.jpg

Did you see that fucktard play against the Jets Sunday night? What a fucking joke. But wait I see it gets even fucking better, he used to play for SF. Hey there is always the draft, maybe you will get fucking lucky again. fd

Back