• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pics of people from the forum

"tarafied1" said:
:thu
I have told my wife the same thing!

Are you saying that you don't have man boobs?

Jeremy at his best
windowlicker.jpg

It took me 5 minutes to see what you were talking about. I am still not sure if that is him so I'll have to stare at the lower half for most of the morning.
"cmayna" said:
Are you saying that you don't have man boobs?

Jeremy at his best
windowlicker.jpg

Not many of me - I'm usually behind the camera. Here's one from the snow this year with the 3 yr old.

275-150711092423.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick look at that pic of your car from behind and it looks like you have a perfect round hole in your back window....the drivers mirror. :yah

Brothers?

DSC002982.jpg

index.php

fd

Attachments

• FriniteKBFbar4.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a picture of the twins (probable future owner(s) of the Mustang) before they headed out to a select team baseball tournament yesterday.

Yesterday was a long one...they played their last pool game at 11 a.m. Boys did pretty well in that game and Ben had a really nice line drive double down the third base line but they lost. Guess all that batting practice work we did Tuesday night paid off....

After the last pool game they played two bracket games at 6 p.m. and again at 8 p.m. Didn't get them to bed till about 11:30 p.m. Like I said, long day......

Attachments

• ready for tournament.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23
Back