• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pics of people from the forum

main.php

Sigma Tau Gamma, Penn State

My nickname there - Enus

Thus, sigtauenus. I've used this for email and log-ins since college and have never once experienced "that username is already taken" when signing up for something.

Picture is of the house as it was when I was there, shorty after I graduated the evil A&W Sons cheated us out of the building, tore it town, and built an apartment complex on that prime location. We bought a different property and rebuilt several years later.

Last edited by a moderator:
"sigtauenus" said:
Sigma Tau Gamma, Penn State

My nickname there - Enus

Thus, sigtauenus. I've used this for email and log-ins since college and have never once experienced "that username is already taken" when signing up for something.

Picture is of the house as it was when I was there, shorty after I graduated the evil A&W Sons cheated us out of the building, tore it town, and built an apartment complex on that prime location. We bought a different property and rebuilt several years later.

Thanks for finally explaining that... after "X" number of years. :rant

Yours truly:
alisecamaro.jpg

and my loving husband at his finest:
MankiniBandit.JPG

Me with "The Man" at Knott's this April:

202-130711184958.jpeg

here is me and my two younger boys driving our RC Monster trucks for an intermission filler at a Monster Jam event. We used to do those a lot back in the day! second pic is all the trucks we brought to bash. They let us be in the "Pit Party"
the last one is my wife and boys at the pit party...

Attachments

• MVC-015S.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 49
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 34
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 46
Back