• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pics of people from the forum

"Sluggo" said:
Al I could find was this artist's rendering.

ar.png
seams pretty accurate

This is a picture from April when we were in Cali. Just parked the car and headed for the gate at Disneyland. Pretty fun day!

Attachments

• DSC00759.JPG
    545 KB · Views: 38
I think I've posted this here on SF before, but it's applicable to this thread. Here's myself and my daughter in front of her sorority house after her graduation ceremony from USC this year. And for all you left coasters, USC=University of South Carolina!! :roll

And no, we haven't figured out yet if she got her looks from her mother and the mailman or her mother and the milkman. It sure wasn't from me! LOL

2150545740070710241S600x600Q85.jpg

"Ponyman66" said:
I think I've posted this here on SF before, but it's applicable to this thread. Here's myself and my daughter in front of her sorority house after her graduation ceremony from USC this year. And for all you left coasters, USC=University of South Carolina!! :roll

And no, we haven't figured out yet if she got her looks from her mother and the mailman or her mother and the milkman. It sure wasn't from me! LOL

You do realize it's a dangerous proposition to post a picture of a pretty young lady in this group of pervs don't you, LOL!

Attached is a family picture we took at my niece's high school graduation the first week end of June.

Attachments

• family picture in Austin.JPG
    794.6 KB · Views: 43
I never have pictures of myself.
Here is one from our trip to Italy a few years ago.
DSC002982.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
"70_Fastback" said:
Hell, for some reason I pictured you as an old guy!

That pic was in 2007 - with those two little ones, a more recent pic prob shows loss of hair and grey!!!!!!

"RustyRed" said:
You do realize it's a dangerous proposition to post a picture of a pretty young lady in this group of pervs don't you, LOL!

Attached is a family picture we took at my niece's high school graduation the first week end of June.

I met her at the Jacksonville Mustang car show. She is indeed pretty. Even better, she's smart, sharp as a whip, and can hold her own with any of us when it comes to kwips. I fell in love instantly.

I don't have many 'normal' pictures of myself. I hate the camera so here's one of the few where I actually look like a girl.

USMC Ball 2008 - Havelock, North Carolina. Showing my assets! LOL If I had a twin, I'd do myself. :thu

63844107.jpg

Haha! :nut

Oh this one of me is just...funny. I was chillin and having some bonding time with Gertrude and my husband snapped this picture of me. Like that death stare? :roll

16486717863749479211495.jpg

Back