• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Picture Contest

Man, I can't compete with any of you guys... and I'm jealous of your messes! College kid in a rental house means that my garage is full of Jane and a whopping ONE toolbox. I couldn't make a mess if I tried. Even if I threw all of my wrenches onto the floor it wouldn't make much more than "mild clutter" :(

I can't wait to have a house of my own and enough money to buy things to turn into messes!
A bigger house just means more room for more crap. I swear it's multiplied since we moved.

After seeing my own pics I'm having second thoughts about whether I actually wanted to post them for the world! It HAS been clean and organized before. About 10 years ago I took a few days vacation and went through and organized everything, built new shelves, etc.. A grand total of 6 truckloads of junk went to the land fill (and that was an 8ft bed, full sized truck). I started going through stuff awhile back, but then project after project popped up, further adding to the pile! With that said, here is a shot or two....ugghhhh:

Img_0510a.jpg

Img_0512a.jpg

After seeing my own pics I'm having second thoughts about whether I actually wanted to post them for the world! It HAS been clean and organized before. About 10 years ago I took a few days vacation and went through and organized everything, built new shelves, etc.. A grand total of 6 truckloads of junk went to the land fill (and that was an 8ft bed, full sized truck). I started going through stuff awhile back, but then project after project popped up, further adding to the pile! With that said, here is a shot or two....ugghhhh:

View attachment 27514

View attachment 27513
Think I see a mustang in there lol.

Think I see a mustang in there lol.
You are correct. It's my '66 GT awaiting resto. It's down to just the shell and I have a little more sheet metal work left. The 5.0 on the engine stand and the AOD in between it and the fastback are both for my coupe restomod project. Since I don't have any room left in there, it's in front of the garage inside a portable garage. I've GOT to get that thing straightened out. It's kinda embarrassing...but there is a bunch of cool stuff in there! Hey, it's a "working" garage!!

I think John wins. I do believe I have a split personality. The first pic is my "normal" garage and actually is where I built the Fastback and am currently working on my convertible.

The second pic is where I should be working on things but there is no room! My next project is buried in the corner. Ok, eagle eyes could find a few projects in there!

1776dc2ca623318ced69eed253b83441.jpg

3b3fa1ff426ab8b7aca9ce26bc55deea.jpg

Back