• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Picture Contest

Prove it! We don't believe you even own a Mustang anymore!
It's under this pile somewhere. I cleaned it off a bit last week.
635ebab08628a028b1c4415525fa4d40.jpg

I keep forgetting to take a pic of my garage. I back my 07 in with about 2 feet of clearance on either side. That is next to my 67 that is covered up (car cover) with crap on top. However no lawn chairs. :eek:

fd

One day a few years back I declared "Thou shalt no more pile any crap on top of thy car, no matter how tempting it is to set something down, just for a minute." Not easy, but it's worked out very well for me. Baby steps. :)

I never put anything on my 67 but the project(s) tend to get stuff from time to time. I too am trying to break the habit.

I am really surprised my garage pictures have been posted for a while now and not one comment about a rather obvious "misfit"!?!? maybe the contest should be "one of these things is not like the others..." I made sure it was in at least one shot and thought it would spark at least a comment.

I am really surprised my garage pictures have been posted for a while now and not one comment about a rather obvious "misfit"!?!? maybe the contest should be "one of these things is not like the others..." I made sure it was in at least one shot and thought it would spark at least a comment.
What, the LS on the engine stand? Won't hear a complaint from me. I love the LS platform.

image.jpeg
Really need to do some cleaning. Mom moved the end of last year and gave me Dad's garage stuff. So that is stuffed in there to. Behind my table saw is my 67 coupe.

fd

Back