• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

"RustyRed" said:
I have a strange urge to go swimming and pretend to be drowning :shrug

I get that the one one the left is doing mouth to mouth, but it appears the the on on the right is blowing the guy. I am glad that was not in the cpr protocol when i took the course...

If you look closely, there are four hands on the sand, indicating that there are two "victims."

"Laurie S." said:
If you look closely, there are four hands on the sand, indicating that there are two "victims."

Hmmmm...looked again....one hand looks to belong to the cpr girl.....two above the victims head.....

I meant three hands, still indicating two victims. The third hand by the first rescuer is the second victim. The rescuer cannot be doing CPR with only one hand.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

fd

Attachments

• Action figure.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 590
  • Drink from there.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 592
  • dude.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 587
  • photos-of-the-week-chive-36.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 582
"Laurie S." said:
I meant three hands, still indicating two victims. The third hand by the first rescuer is the second victim. The rescuer cannot be doing CPR with only one hand.
Nope, the third hand means she's not playing with the boys while her partner is trying to inflate him.
NOT a team player.
don-t-forget-the-christmas-balls_design.png

Borrowed these.....

Attachments

• 6pb4p2pt90.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 6syivqa73c.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 146
  • chili.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 1229739203671.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Cars-Demotivational-Poster.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 124
  • sexy-motivational-hot-c-0.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 124
Hit the kart track while on vacation. My first time on one of these things and I ran just 2 seconds from the fastest lap of the month. Wish the damn things were a little bigger.

169-080612225253.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back