• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

"B67FSTB" said:
STAY OFF THE KIDS KARTS !!!!! :roll :roll :yah :yah

Dang-it ...... I thought something was wrong ! I'll try that next time.

JD had plenty of room and he smoked the older kids.

169-080612231823.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a "full sized" woman would dream up this one....keep dreaming sweet heart....

Attachments

• fat girl.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 114
Don't know about you guys but i would much prefer some horizontal jogging with Tara than Eva....Not really into that "microphone stand" look.

"Johnny M" said:
Don't know about you guys but i would much prefer some horizontal jogging with Tara than Eva....Not really into that "microphone stand" look.

So , you like meat .
Alot of us do.........I presume . :roll :roll

"Johnny M" said:

I'd rather see one that is somewhere in between the two extremes...Eva looks anorexic

Who is young Stangfixer?

Attachments

• funny.gif
    funny.gif
    124.4 KB · Views: 351
:)

Attachments

• ATT00001.gif
    ATT00001.gif
    105 KB · Views: 291
  • ATT000033.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 281
"janschutz" said:
That is too funny, wonder what the story of that one is?

Seems like a great strategy to make your fleet of company trucks look less appealing to car thieves. Buy all new, then swap the doors around, and the instantly look like beater POSs

Converting the front truck to power options.....the mirrors indicate one is power, one is not.......or....lets get another case of beer and try......

I'm just suspicious that they would even swap...
The trucks aren't even the same size. At least they are the same brand...

Same doors....extended cab or not.....plus I think they are a different years enough for a body difference. All that amounted to was a few front cap changes. Ford kept them very close over the years.

the front looks like a f250 and the second a f150. As far as i know the body panels still interchange. The suspension is different.

Back