• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

So I get thrown out of the mall yesterday for following directions...
Photo07131231.jpg

Jon

Going from memory and not google, my guess is Rabbit, Moose and ... not sure Bear?

fd

Dancing Bear, Mr. Bunny Rabbit and Mr. Moose, if the old memory is working....names were so simple sometimes, it makes it difficult to recall.

"AzPete" said:
Dancing Bear, Mr. Bunny Rabbit and Mr. Moose, if the old memory is working....names were so simple sometimes, it makes it difficult to recall.

Yes CK did call them "Mr." and if I also remember Mr. Rabbit and Dancing Bear did not talk, but Mr. Moose did?

fd

"Opentracker" said:

That's a crying shame right there. Boy, the owner of THAT car should be embarrassed to leave it in that condition!

:roll

484644_382229865164528_141917246_n.jpg

480815_382232201830961_819088171_n.jpg

This 2 seater was built by Andy Hotten of Dearborn Steel Tubing Company (a Ford supplier who built the famous Thunderbolt lightweight drag racing car) He took delivery of a '65 Mustang fastback, shorten the wheelbase by 16-inches to create a semi-factory prototype. It has a factory fiberglass body with the rear quarter windows permanently fixed in place. Up front Lucas Flame Thrower road lamps were installed. Even though Ford didnt market the car, which was showing as the Mustang III, Hotten did sell a few copies of the front valance panel.

Back