• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

Duck-vs-Rabbit.gif

? John, I've never seen that and have no idea how it does that? must be how a female orgasm works?
Jon

"Mach1Mark" said:
Making mom and dad proud every day . . . now everyone knows just how much. Slutty is as slutty does.

The kid needs a sign that says "Hi Daddy".

Youdidntbuildthat.jpg

This is a custom made sign hanging on the fence of Blue Stream Oil and Gas Rental and Supply Company, Highway 90, New Iberia, La. The 'We' in the sign refers to the Owners, Hard Working and Dedicated Employees, The Suppliers and the most important the Clients and Customers.

"Jonk67" said:
Youdidntbuildthat.jpg

This is a custom made sign hanging on the fence of Blue Stream Oil and Gas Rental and Supply Company, Highway 90, New Iberia, La. The 'We' in the sign refers to the Owners, Hard Working and Dedicated Employees, The Suppliers and the most important the Clients and Customers.
I've built three and they haven't gave me a damn thing but a tax ticket and hard time. So I'm with him, obama you can kiss my ass too. :thu

"67 evil eleanor" said:
I've built three and they haven't gave me a damn thing but a tax ticket and hard time. So I'm with him, obama you can kiss my ass too. :thu

Only one here, but did that with out help - and a darn good bit of gov hinderance, I might add. Teaching inspectors thier own code -> :char

Back