• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

"Opentracker" said:
fixing-empire-state-building.jpg

"We gotta find a better way to steal Direct TV......"

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I've been 150 ft up in a cottonwood tree and I climb 40-60 ft poles on a daily basis, but I don't have the stones to do what those fellows do.

Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
You know, I've been 150 ft up in a cottonwood tree and I climb 40-60 ft poles on a daily basis, but I don't have the stones to do what those fellows do.

Bill
Just as a matter of perspective, falling from a 40 foot pole will leave you just as dead as from a tower like pictured. For that matter, you can be killed falling off a 10 ft ladder. Lost an uncle that way.

"Horseplay" said:
Just as a matter of perspective, falling from a 40 foot pole will leave you just as dead as from a tower like pictured. For that matter, you can be killed falling off a 10 ft ladder. Lost an uncle that way.

I agree. I've fell a few times, but have always got my hooks back in the pole. I've got a few scars to prove how bad it hurts :skul

Bill

"Horseplay" said:

True, but falling from that tower, you have a lot of time to think about your impending doom!

"ko67" said:
I like it. We had a few toads that hung out at a game room on main street that wore their pants like that. The game room was beside a furniture store and one day while a older lady was walking up the sidewalk when one of the toads tried to jump up on the step and fell right in front of her. She looked at him and in serious voice said "son, if you pull those pants up you wouldn't fall like that." I still laugh when I think about it.

Re: Re: Post Random Pics

"67 evil eleanor" said:
I like it. We had a few toads that hung out at a game room on main street that wore their pants like that. The game room was beside a furniture store and one day while a older lady was walking up the sidewalk when one of the toads tried to jump up on the step and fell right in front of her. She looked at him and in serious voice said "son, if you pull those pants up you wouldn't fall like that." I still laugh when I think about it.

ACLU is contemplating a mass lawsuit against a few Mississippi cities. They banned that saggy crap because no one wants to look at their asses.

"Jonk67" said:
Youdidntbuildthat.jpg

This is a custom made sign hanging on the fence of Blue Stream Oil and Gas Rental and Supply Company, Highway 90, New Iberia, La. The 'We' in the sign refers to the Owners, Hard Working and Dedicated Employees, The Suppliers and the most important the Clients and Customers.

That sign just screams ignorance. If you disagree with The President's policies, why not address the specific policies you disagree with? Posting a sign that is a blatant misrepresentation of what The President was actually talking about weakens your argument.

Tim

Back