• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

index.php

Attachments

• dumbass.jpg
    dumbass.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 148
My wife has COPD.....never smoked in her life. I, on the other hand smoked from age 13 to 45...(married her at 22)...no health issues. My wife has recently had several times in the hospital where they asked about smoking. Each time it was explained that she did not...I did. ALL the doctors said that should not have given her COPD and asked what she did as a living.... She was a cook in a deli....did all the hot foods....15 years worth....they all agree that is what caused her COPD.

Smoke or not....I don't care where you choose to as long as everyone is considerate of others which I see less of. I agree with the view of many rights being eroded away, one at a time. I do think it looks stupid to see employees standing out the door of a business to smoke.

It is hard to meet an agreeable solution to smoking issues where both side agree as it has become a world of me....me....me....

OK folks - I'm very sorry I started this debate, I made a mistake.

This is not the place to discus this issue. We can bring this up in the political board if you wish.

Let's get back to the random photos.

169-190813121722.jpeg

169-190813122011.jpeg

Thank you John for re-directing this thread. Take the smoking jargon elsewhere folks, unless it's about smoking meat :thum

Yeah, the world might end if we talk about a subject outside the proper board.

"cmayna" said:
Thank you John for re-directing this thread. Take the smoking jargon elsewhere folks, unless it's about smoking meat :thum
Smoking meat goes into the Stangfix Grill thread

"cmayna" said:

Is this not the Grumpy Old Fart's lounge? Can we get a list of topics that are not to be derailed?

This place is starting to remind me of another Mustang forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

"cmayna" said:

Wait! I didn't get to get my rant in....@#%^&^% :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant@$%@*&^^*&* :rant :rant..... :rant :rant :rant :rant

OK, I feel better now.....

Smokey Mtns.

index.php

Attachments

• 2013-07-20 11.41.36.jpg
    2013-07-20 11.41.36.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 97
"blue65coupe" said:
I've got a random pic somewhere of a chick smoking my pole. Where can I post it?
In the scientific board since it would require microscopic services.

"Opentracker" said:
OK folks - I'm very sorry I started this debate, I made a mistake.

This is not the place to discus this issue. We can bring this up in the political board if you wish.

Let's get back to the random photos.

Thanks John for stepping up, but I have to take blame for the debate as much if not more than you. With that said, cool salt flat pics!

In response to Laurie's post
"Laurie S." said:
Octobaby.

Octobaby5a.jpg

I offer this, Octobaby meet Octopussy-

OctopussyPoster.jpg

Back