• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SEC Dynasty Continues

A

Anonymous

2012 BCS title game...PROOF that God loves the SEC.

:roll

Well the Security Exhcnage Commission sure needs some affection but what is your proof?

It isn't Poof. It is Proof that we need a playoff. The Oregon Ducks should have been in the game last night. Not the overrated Fighting Irish.

"silverblueBP" said:
2012 BCS title game...PROOF that God loves the SEC. :roll

Jesus may root for the Irish but the Old Man is a Bama fan eh?

Why is it so common for folks to root for the whole SEC? It bugs the crap out of me.

Mark, who is your team? I bleed Scarlet and Gray and take great pleasure anytime one of our rivals gets the crap kicked out of them. I just cannot understand people pulling for a whole conference. There must be a bunch of Vandy, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ole Miss, and Missouri fans pulling for "their" SEC.

Pick a team and have some pride, this whole I'm a sec fan just needs to go away.

GO BUCKEYES!

How many from The Tide semi-pro team will actually graduate? N.D. has a very high graduation rate. Boooo SEC, go Pac12 Ducks and Cal Bears.

"68fastwilliams" said:
Jesus may root for the Irish but the Old Man is a Bama fan eh?

Why is it so common for folks to root for the whole SEC? It bugs the crap out of me.

Mark, who is your team? I bleed Scarlet and Gray and take great pleasure anytime one of our rivals gets the crap kicked out of them. I just cannot understand people pulling for a whole conference. There must be a bunch of Vandy, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ole Miss, and Missouri fans pulling for "their" SEC.

Pick a team and have some pride, this whole I'm a sec fan just needs to go away.

GO BUCKEYES!

you have a team, yes, & you root for your in conference rivals to get beat within the conference, but always pull for the conference to win in non conference games (exception: tennessee in my case, i always like to see them lose) i'm a dyed in the wool gators fan & pull for whoever is playing bama while the in-conference games are going on, but pulled for them last night (didnt have to pull long).

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
you have a team, yes, & you root for your in conference rivals to get beat within the conference, but always pull for the conference to win in non conference games (exception: tennessee in my case, i always like to see them lose) i'm a dyed in the wool gators fan & pull for whoever is playing bama while the in-conference games are going on, but pulled for them last night (didnt have to pull long).

:stu :thu

Holy shit, some of you guys need to update your "humor" cause it's definitely past due!

It's just a game.

Go Gators

"68EFIvert" said:
My team is Boise State. Talk about a team that rarely gets respect.

It's probably the blue turf :hide.

I hear what you all are saying but it always seems that the fans of the SEC bottom dwellers are usually the most vocal about "their" conference. Just seems like a whole lot of compensation and bandwagon riding to me.

OK off my :soapboxrant.

"68fastwilliams" said:
I hear what you all are saying but it always seems that the fans of the SEC bottom dwellers are usually the most vocal about "their" conference. Just seems like a whole lot of compensation and bandwagon riding to me.

OK off my :soapboxrant.
Try working with a bunch of Miss-er-y fans. All I've heard for 6 months is how great the SEC is. So, um, which bowl did Mizzoo go to this year? :roll

Whether you choose to accept facts or not, the last 7 years of CF have been topped by an SEC team. Would I care if some other teams won the title...no. Maybe OSU will do well next year (without sanctions) so you rust belters can finally stand proud again :beer

As far as Mizzoooo, Vandy was pretty good this year so the SEC east needed a new whip'n boy.

"silverblueBP" said:
Whether you choose to accept facts or not, the last 7 years of CF have been topped by an SEC team. Would I care if some other teams won the title...no. Maybe OSU will do well next year (without sanctions) so you rust belters can finally stand proud again :beer

As far as Mizzoooo, Vandy was pretty good this year so the SEC east needed a new whip'n boy.

+ 1

"silverblueBP" said:

I see you are a fan of [glow=red,2,300]O[/glow]REGON [glow=red,2,300]S[/glow]TATE [glow=red,2,300]U[/glow]NIVERSITY. :hide

The SEC is certainly the best conference in CF right now. But out of the last seven champions you only have three different teams winning it, Alabama, Florida, and LSU. Seems you have some really great teams (and coaches) at the top and the second tier is pretty darn good as well, Georgia, Texas A&M, and South Carolina, but the whole conference does not stack up that great.

The argument that I always hear is that if you put any other conferences top team in the SEC, they would be .500 at best. Really, the SEC's OOC record against other BCS conferences since 1990 is 160-127, while this is good, it certainly isn't dominant. I would really like to see some home and home games set up between the teams form the SEC and schools like Ohio State, USC, Oregon, Michigan, Stanford, and yes even Boise State. Would make for some great in season action.

I can't wait for 2015 when we finally get a playoff (even as convoluted as it is).

"68fastwilliams" said:
The SEC is certainly the best conference in CF right now. But out of the last seven champions you only have three different teams winning it, Alabama, Florida, and LSU. Seems you have some really great teams (and coaches) at the top and the second tier is pretty darn good as well, Georgia, Texas A&M, and South Carolina, but the whole conference does not stack up that great.

The argument that I always hear is that if you put any other conferences top team in the SEC, they would be .500 at best. Really, the SEC's OOC record against other BCS conferences since 1990 is 160-127, while this is good, it certainly isn't dominant. I would really like to see some home and home games set up between the teams form the SEC and schools like Ohio State, USC, Oregon, Michigan, Stanford, and yes even Boise State. Would make for some great in season action.

I can't wait for 2015 when we finally get a playoff (even as convoluted as it is).

You forgot Auburn.

I went to undergrad at a small school without a football program (College of Idaho) but I did take some graduate study courses at BSU. I took some MBA classes until I took a different direction with my career. So yes I did go there.

Back