• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SEC Dynasty Continues

"68fastwilliams" said:
It's probably the blue turf :hide.

I hear what you all are saying but it always seems that the fans of the SEC bottom dwellers are usually the most vocal about "their" conference. Just seems like a whole lot of compensation and bandwagon riding to me.

OK off my :soapboxrant.

what really kills me are the ones here locally who say "i like tennessee in football (when they were good) but i like kentucky in basketball". those are the REAL coattail riders.

"KBMWRS" said:
So did any of you FANS go to any of these schools?

WTF does that have to do with anything. Are you saying you can only like a certain college team if you attend that school?

But just to make you feel better, I didn't go to ANY college. I lived close enough to Gainesville to attend many Gator games (mostly when they sucked). Deb graduated from UF the first time and then I paid the bill when she went back and got her masters. I follow no other college sports and couldn't care less about pro sports.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
what really kills me are the ones here locally who say "i like tennessee in football (when they were good) but i like kentucky in basketball". those are the REAL coattail riders.

I don't like TN in either FB or BB, but will pull for KY in both although haven't had a lot to cheer for in the last 60 years in FB.

"silverblueBP" said:
WTF does that have to do with anything. Are you saying you can only like a certain college team if you attend that school?

I lived close enough to Gainesville to attend many Gator games (mostly when they sucked).

ah... the charlie pell era....

"silverblueBP" said:

But just to make you feel better, I didn't go to ANY college. I lived close enough to Gainesville to attend many Gator games (mostly when they sucked). Deb graduated from UF the first time and then I paid the bill when she went back and got her masters. I follow no other college sports and couldn't care less about pro sports.

Calm down...get your panties out of your crack, I was just curious if the fanatism was based on school pride.

I did not attend OSU, but I grew up in Ohio. When it came time to go to college I went to Western Michigan, and Oakland University.

I have been going to OSU games since I was 6.

"KBMWRS" said:
Calm down...get your panties out of your crack, I was just curious if the fanatism was based on school pride.

Hey Bub, it's a man thong and it's sitting just fine.

"70 StangMan" said:
More like the Charlie Pell / Galin Hall Era. ( still went to the games every year though)

2 names I haven't heard in a long time (thankfully). It's strange knowing that you and I were at the same games!

"silverblueBP" said:
2 names I haven't heard in a long time (thankfully). It's strange knowing that you and I were at the same games!
Actually I think I sat behind you ( there was a lot of sitting in those years) the first year, but moved three rows down after that so I could see more than the 10 yard line on each end of the field.
th

gee, forgot about galin (wonder how that happened...)

"silverblueBP" said:
It's strange knowing that you and I were at the same games!

whats REALLY strange is i was at a few of those too :hide

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
you have a team, yes, & you root for your in conference rivals to get beat within the conference, but always pull for the conference to win in non conference games (exception: tennessee in my case, i always like to see them lose) i'm a dyed in the wool gators fan & pull for whoever is playing bama while the in-conference games are going on, but pulled for them last night (didnt have to pull long).

:stu
Couldn't have said it better and I did drink at LSU while attending classes in my off time :roll, managed to hang on for 3 semesters and actually take some credits with me....
Jon

"Jonk67" said:
:stu
Couldn't have said it better and I did drink at LSU while attending classes in my off time :roll, managed to hang on for 3 semesters and actually take some credits with me....
Jon

Since when do those beads you collected for showing your tits count as college credits???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. That makes me special!

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
Since when do those beads you collected for showing your tits count as college credits???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. That makes me special!

That's it, next time I come over I'll just be wearing my college credits :hide

"Jonk67" said:
That's it, next time I come over I'll just be wearing my college credits :hide

please be careful. remember, i have lots of machinery out there that you wouldnt want to get any "loose ends" hung up in... :hide

Back