• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Seen at Car Shows and Cruise Nights

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Yep, all real Shelby's. You can see the green Cobra across the way. That Hertz car is all original as well along with that untouched Paxton supercharged engine. Cool stuff.

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Ran into a guy I know who takes lots of pics at the local car stuff. He shot a few of my car at the Autobahn show last weekend and shared. A couple parked and then in the staging lanes prior to going on the track for "parade laps" and lastly, close up on the track coming down off a turn and past the tower (where he was posted with his camera). Two full laps and nothing broke, Mark! :p:D
autobahn4.jpg autobahn3.jpg autobahn2.jpg Autobahn.jpg

tarafied1

Saw this at a car show yesterday. It’s pretty much exactly what my son is planning for his Bobcat. Turbo 2.3 with a T5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabber70Mach

Cool cars Craig. That'll be pretty cool when your son does that to his.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
My favorite is the split window 'vette. Always has been and always will be, period. Love that car.
I really liked that black '51 F1. I'm not thinking that route with mine but man did that thing look badass! I could see me cruising that '57 cop car around.

kb3

I really liked that black '51 F1. I'm not thinking that route with mine but man did that thing look badass! I could see me cruising that '57 cop car around.
I thought at first you finished your F1, then I thought, hell no, it hasn’t been 10 years yet!

tarafied1

Looking good.

But I thought you had the engine out still?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Nope it's all together, I need to take it back out to fix it though. The rear main is leaking. I bought a one piece seal from Jon Kaase but they told me the crank has to be pulled from the block to install it. I just decided to let it leak for a while a drive it some.