• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show me your families pet

"blu67" said:
"guruatbol" said:
Here is Toby and Murphy playing tug of war. Toby is my kids chocolate labradoodle..

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
I love the Labradoodle. I'm allergic to dogs and cats so ones that shed less to virtually not at all are the best for me. Maybe someday I'll get one...

I have one that sheds. A Shepparh-Corky mix. When she is gone, no more shedding dogs! We love the labradoodles! No shedding and no mess. They do have lots of energy! We may get a Border Colie - Poodle mix for our next dog.

Oh, Murphy is a 1/2 mix, Toby is a F1B which is a 100% poodle and 1/2 mix. Supposedly you are more likely to get the hypoallergenic traits in the F1B.

Mel

The boys taught Buster a new trick last night. He's mastered sit, shake, roll over, stay (ok, so that one is still a work in progress with a 5 month old puppy, LOL), come, etc so the boys decided he needed to learn to give them a fist bump....

http://youtu.be/mjWLgDrklz0

index.php

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 166
"guruatbol" said:
Where are the cats? All I see are tacos!

Mel

Mel: Years ago my sister had a cat named "Taco". Best hunter around.....one day he came home with 1/2 a BBQ chicken and it was still hot!

"70_Fastback" said:

Not good. Not good at all. The fur gets stuck in your teeth. And don't let anyone try to fool you. It doesn't taste like chicken.

Top one is a Parti Poodle that was rescued from the shelter. Bottom one is a recent Pitbull from the shelter that we were working with at the house, prior to being adopted out. (Wife works at the shelter)

Attachments

• Photo-0021.jpg
    Photo-0021.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Marvin_1.JPG
    Marvin_1.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 15
Well the wife and 15 yo daughter got their 2nd dog for Xmas, I couldn't take it anymore after holding them off for 2 yrs. This is Skylar, at 3 mos. she was just shorter than our Golden Retriever mix Emily, at 4 mos. she is bigger than her. Emily is 9 and the new pup has perked her up whether she wanted to be or not. Skylar has an awesome wrestling move, if she gets Emily on the ground she simply drops all of her weight on her and chews away...

DSCN3089_zps2b37ecd4.jpg

DSCN3069_zpsd6081056.jpg

DSCN3086_zpsc200c3b9.jpg

GD have a 2nd eyelid skin that comes in from the tearduct area it appears, really cool/weird looking like the first alien in Men in Black.
Jon

Fairly recent picture of Buster ....he will be a year old in about 10 days!

Attachments

• Buster at park.jpg
    Buster at park.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 14
Got a picture of our second CCI pup Carver today. He had traveled to the East coast with Dustin.

DustinandCarverMay2014.jpg

Well we just got our dog about 4 weeks ago. Penny is a rescue and she melted our hearts. Over the last few days she has been kind of depressed. Hopefully she knocks out of it soon.
hajazagu.jpg
u5avuhum.jpg
zuny9ugu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My current pet is a re-homed retired Himalayan breeding male who's one crotchety old fart but entirely lovable. He does have somewhat evil eyes though.

Attachments

• Robbie Xmas.jpg
    Robbie Xmas.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 78
Here are my new additions:

index.php

My sister's neighbor rescued 3 kittens from the park where they had been left. Someone else adopted one of them. The slightly darker one is a boy, the other is a girl.

I hope my 10 year old cat will accept them.

Attachments

• Kittens.jpg
    Kittens.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 107
"David67" said:
Well we just got our dog about 4 weeks ago. Penny is a rescue and she melted our hearts. Over the last few days she has been kind of depressed. Hopefully she knocks out of it soon.
hajazagu.jpg
u5avuhum.jpg
zuny9ugu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

She looks like my sister's dog, Wilson.

Back