• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show me your families pet

Frank,
Thank you for opening your home to those 2 kittens, especially being Siamese.

L-R ( Mustang) Sally, Cooper and Shadow.
ThreeMuskateers003.jpg

Ok, was listening to the radio on the way home from work and heard Peter Gabriel's "Games Without Frontiers". I've decided on Suki and Leo. It must have been a sign. :dun

"manley" said:
Found another pic of my old buddy.
Thats a good looking Goanna.
You must be able to get permits to keep them in the USA.
Try keeping one here and you will end up in jail
(Although i do have 30% of one stuck to the undercarriage of my Hilux at the moment. 4 foot long bugger darted out in front of me out west. Cant swerve on those dirt roads)

"scedd" said:
"manley" said:
(Although i do have 30% of one stuck to the undercarriage of my Hilux at the moment. 4 foot long bugger darted out in front of me out west. Cant swerve on those dirt roads)

Goanna tastes good if you add garlic.

(kinda stolen from Crocodile Dundee)

"scedd" said:
"manley" said:

He was actually a savannah monitor. Really docile. We had him for about 7 years(estimated 10 years old). He got some sort of internal infection last year and his kidneys down. First pet I have ever lost. But then I got custody of my oldest son... he lives in the lizards old room now. :thum

There are no restrictions I'm aware of to keep lizards like this. They are sold daily at pet stores. Sadly, most people are not prepared for a lizard like this and end up killing them due to various reasons.

Fiona back in 11 when she was working, now semi-retired. Come into our home uninvited and you will get to see just how retired she is...
index.php

This is Fiona's son Jester. Wife's current project.
index.php

LT and Henry, both rescues. Henry Ford and LT(from Law and Order) I however say it means little turd
index.php

Binx His name comes from Hocus Pocus
index.php

Miley Yes my daughter was watching Hanna Montana at the time, but we found her in our garage with a separated lower lip so smiley became...
index.php

Tyler Wife found him on the street going to work one morning. On Tyler street
index.php

fd

Attachments

• 071711Fefe.jpg
    071711Fefe.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 051714Jester.jpg
    051714Jester.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 011013LT&Henry.jpg
    011013LT&Henry.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 081807 Binx.jpg
    081807 Binx.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 123012Miley.jpg
    123012Miley.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 123110Tyler.jpg
    123110Tyler.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 28
Forgot about our food/pets. Breakfast this morning. Ham, cheese and mushroom omelet made with fresh eggs.
index.php

fd

Attachments

• 051814chickens.jpg
    051814chickens.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 26
"FordDude" said:
Fiona back in 11 when she was working, now semi-retired. Come into our home uninvited and you will get to see just how retired she is...
index.php

A great memory from this photo.
The first German Shepherd we had was so confident of herself that when she was at obedience training and they bought out the suit man she ignored him and lay down while all the other pups went ballistic.
In her 12 year life she barked about 6 times as she feared nothing.

Here is Murphy camping on Friday. It us near the end of May and still snow on the ground.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400443310614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400443310614.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 10
Back