• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix Meet and greet dinner soon at Steak n Shake in Houston?

Liz

Okay, I want to hear from all of you about having a meet and greet dinner soon, at the Steak n Shake on 1960 and Eldridge.

They've only been open a few months, and I talked with the owners about doing some car shows or dinners, and they are all IN for that! They would love to have these during the week, say Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

How does the week after Thanksgiving work for everyone, and are you even interested in doing this? And what time is best? I'm suggesting 7pm, Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

Post up, please!

i think that's a great idea, since alot of us have not met each other in person yet.
i mean i sorta met Sluggo, but i mainly just saw his legs sticking out from under the car
truestory.gif

I'm down for that date, but can flex if it doesn't work for others.

We got a Steak and Shake?

I have not had a gauze burger for a while :naughty

I have a lot of stuff going on that week, Dentist Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Leaving for Dallas Thursday.

I'd like to do it, but the timing might not work out for me. How soon do you need an answer?

Then we pick a different week......this is pretty casual, especially for the newness of this site and the club.

How about the second week of December instead?

And yes, we have ONE Steak n Shake, however I have it on good advice there are more coming :)

That will work better for me for sure.

Keep it flexible for a few days. Some of the guys from a little further out may come to town. I know Steve has family here and maybe I can get Rick to drag his ass down for a visit.

They sell vodka at steak and shake? :jam

OK, I should be able to be there for this event! Looking forward to meeting some of you! :pep

If this has enough interest, it will be a weekly event, and with more than one forum, hopefully.

"Liz" said:
If this has enough interest, it will be a weekly event, and with more than one forum, hopefully.

not with those pesky vette friends of yours i trust :hide

oh, and how about a nite other than thursdays.....ya know i'm usually at Borders

According to the posts here, looks to be about 5 of us. The more the merrier, peeps!

(I'm going there for lunch today, actually)

Back