• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix Meet and greet dinner soon at Steak n Shake in Houston?

Things are not looking too good for me being there. Just had another run in with the dentist today.
I would count me out for this one.

"Sluggo" said:
Things are not looking too good for me being there. Just had another run in with the dentist today.
Ahhh...another beautiful dental hygenist, eh? :naughty

"Sluggo" said:

well it's called Steak n Shake....maybe you could drink your steak thru a straw :doh
sorry to hear about the dental probs.....def no fun.
i'll just have to handle the chicas myself then :naughty

"joesgt281" said:
"Sluggo" said:

well it's called Steak n Shake....maybe you could drink your steak thru a straw :doh
sorry to hear about the dental probs.....def no fun.
i'll just have to handle the chicas myself then :naughty

Make me proud!

I almost forgot! I've been busy since getting back from Oahu! Tomorrow, right?? I should be able to make it~ Is this the address where it is? I'm in Houston, but going to Conroe later tomorrow. What time is the get together??

Steak n Shake at 12611 FM 1960 W. Rd? go out 290, take a right on the road here, and it's somewhere on the right???
dne'
Anocsunamoon@aol.com
832-607-9116

I think that's it and 7:30 is the time.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Give me a shout when you get there....
Joe 832-687-0009

Well, I made it there, I was early getting there from 7:00-7:30, then mom called and said she needs to go to the hospital! she thought she was going to pass out~ Got her to cy- fair hospital and her blood pressure was 205/110! At about 11:00pm they finally gave her something to lower it! I have to leave now to go back, so, maybe next time ya'll~ I was sure excited to meet a few of you! Plus I had a few questions to ask! shucks!
dne'

Sorry to hear about your mom, dne'!

Well, it was just Larry, Joe, me and my daughter Mallory that made this. I think based on the response and just how many other events are going on during the week, the Steak n Shake dinners will be on Sundays at 2pm, AFTER the holidays. That way we'll have daylight to check out each other's rides, it's after the lunch rush and before the dinner rush at SnS, and people can make it a family day.

Thanks Joe and Larry for coming out. Larry, it was good to meet you, and Joe, I'm just glad you finally found the place!

See you guys around....

"red70fastback" said:
Nice to meet you too Liz. Maybe Joe will be a little closer to on time next time.

Some peoples kids ;D

well you got there early.....
wasn't supposed to start till 7:30 :doh

Sorry Joe, we had to start the party without you. Won't rag you too much, at least you did show up. Good thing too, Liz needed more fries :rof

"red70fastback" said:
Nice to meet you too Liz. Maybe Joe will be a little closer to on time next time.

Some peoples kids ;D

Thanks, Larry, and I doubt it. He's worse than a woman. Gee, did I say that?

Back