• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix Member Card Plates

Would you pay 10 bucks for this plate?

• yes

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sluggo

We've been tossing around the idea of doing a window decal of some sort and decided to go a little different route.

We are considering doing an embossable aluminum plate. The black would obviously be paint/silkscreen and the gray areas would be natural aluminum. Member data would be be reverse stamped from the rear just like Ford would have done it.

Trying to determine whether or not we could offset the cost of them.

sfdataplate3.png

I would, as long as it covers the cost plus kicks a little into the till.

"silverblueBP" said:
I would, as long as it covers the cost plus kicks a little into the till.

It will cover the cost and finance future endeavors. They are relatively cheap. The time and effort to hand stamp them nice and neat is worth the 10 bucks in my opinion.

That is pretty cool but I think a sticker version of an id tag would way cool. I don't know if there is a program available that you could print from a home computer. I'd put that sucker on my front window!

I think I will use a really thin emblem adhesive on them and put either shaved off rivet heads or shaved screw heads on the front so they look like the are permanent.

"68EFIvert" said:
That is pretty cool but I think a sticker version of an id tag would way cool. I don't know if there is a program available that you could print from a home computer. I'd put that sucker on my front window!

That would be cool. Unfortunately we'd have to print different stickers to match the year and each one would have to be printed individually.

I could make a sticker that looked like a plate, but like Sluggo said each would have to be individually printed and that would probably be more expensive in the long run.

Still kicks major arsage...! I want one.

Will they still have the "badass" part on it? (I can type that because you posted it first)

:beat

Back