• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix T-shirt poll

Size/Color combos, what are you interested in?

• White Med

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • White Large

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • White XL

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • White XXL

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Med

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Large

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Blue XL

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Blue XXL

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
So, blue seems to be far surpassing white 37 to 17 as of right now. If I ditch the white shirts and go with a med/dark grey is everyone cool with that? I would look into black, but I'm afraid that the logo would get lost in it as the running horse has a lot of shadows.

"FordDude" said:
Yes Mark they are pulling your "lariat" I cannot lie. Or that is what my avatar says. They are more like a gray color, maybe even a dark gray. :craz fd

Funny thing is that I was just kidding about the grey/gray color. Was guessing what a color blind person would see when looking at a blue shirt. The other thing is that I picked a white t-shirt. I am not out to make a fashion statement, I just like to wear white or light color t shirts in the summer and dark in the winter months. So whatever shirt color you end up with I will be picking the lightest color available. And I am also assuming that the back of the shirt has nothing on it. fd

Just make them grease color and I'll buy a shartload of them, probably Dave would too!

"Sluggo" said:
Here.

What other colors do you wanna see?

WTF, that's not funny at all :rp The only one I can even guess at would be that pukey GO garbage.

"silverblueBP" said:
WTF, that's not funny at all :rp The only one I can even guess at would be that pukey GO garbage.

What about the :ga silverblue one?

"Sluggo" said:
What about the :ga silverblue one?

again....WTF you talk'n bout Willis?? There's no SB shirt there, I put the decal Steve sent me next to the shirt colors and a match ain't there bub. That decal matches the car, hence.....NO SB.

"Sluggo" said:
They're all silverblue.

I'm going to use my megan mccain voice again;

what-everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back