• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix T-shirt poll

Size/Color combos, what are you interested in?

• White Med

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • White Large

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • White XL

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • White XXL

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Med

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Large

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Blue XL

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Blue XXL

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
"daveSanborn" said:
Occasionally, she'll ask me to carry the 50# bag of dog food in from her food shopping, but that's about as close as I come to helping with any household chores.

How much of the bag do you have to eat before you get the urge to sit in the middle of the road licking your b@lls?

"scedd" said:
How much of the bag do you have to eat before you get the urge to sit in the middle of the road licking your b@lls?

Please don't answer that Dave.... :scar

"Teebone" said:
Very nice shirts, but I have to pass, I aleady have Mustang Shirts up the wazzoo

Now you need to get yourself a can of Great Stuff it'll seal everything up for ya up there. Don't want all those Mustang T's to get waterlogged and start rusting........

:lol

I'm picking up a batch of T-shirts today at lunch. I ordered grey ones in this batch, may do another color once these are all gone. I'll snap a few pictures this afternoon and post them. Look for more updates later today. Hope to have these on sale and shipping this week. They will be available in M, L and XXL.

OK guys, here they are. They dont look as I had expected, i sent the guy the color palette that Sluggo put together so I think he picked a flat kind of grey. The first two shipped out yesterday, hopefully the recipients will chime in on them, I'm also sending one to Mark, SilverblueBP, but I dont know if we can rely on his review of the color.....

I really didnt do this to make any money, I'll be happy if I make my money back to be honest. That said, the shirts were right around $12 a piece with the logo and its $5 to ship in a priority mail prepaid envelope, so $17 total. If your interested, you can PayPal me at Chipster@sbcglobal.net, they are available in L, XL and XXL.

My GF was a bit upset I didn't have one made up for her, so I may look into some tight fitting ladies shirts if there is an interest.

Looks just like ORP orange to me :vic

We'll need to see your GF modeling that tight fitting (wet) shirt before we order any.

I told her I would order her a small V neck white one, but she had to wear a black or pink bra underneath it, kinda defeats the purpose of having the logo on it though....

"Fast68back" said:
OK guys, here they are. They dont look as I had expected, i sent the guy the color palette that Sluggo put together so I think he picked a flat kind of grey. The first two shipped out yesterday, hopefully the recipients will chime in on them, I'm also sending one to Mark, SilverblueBP, but I dont know if we can rely on his review of the color.....

I really didnt do this to make any money, I'll be happy if I make my money back to be honest. That said, the shirts were right around $12 a piece with the logo and its $5 to ship in a priority mail prepaid envelope, so $17 total. If your interested, you can PayPal me at Chipster@sbcglobal.net, they are available in L, XL and XXL.

My GF was a bit upset I didn't have one made up for her, so I may look into some tight fitting ladies shirts if there is an interest.
"Fast68back" said:

Rick
I appreciate your efford of doing this , so i take 1 grey and 1 blue , both seize L .LARGE.
Sent me pm for total amount.

$ sent. Thanks, Rick.

For everyone else: Apparently, if you use PayPal and select "Personal" as the payment type, and the funds are coming from your PayPal account, there's no fee involved. Rick gets the whole thing.

Frank

Sent you an order Rick. Now we need a Stangfix outing to wear our shirts to. How about the Pate Swap meet.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
$ sent. Thanks, Rick.

For everyone else: Apparently, if you use PayPal and select "Personal" as the payment type, and the funds are coming from your PayPal account, there's no fee involved. Rick gets the whole thing.

Frank

GOOD REMARK !

"Fast68back" said:
OK guys, here they are. They dont look as I had expected, i sent the guy the color palette that Sluggo put together so I think he picked a flat kind of grey.

Looks like primer grey to me.
A perfect match for most old cars i have owned!!

Back