• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix T-shirt poll

Size/Color combos, what are you interested in?

• White Med

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • White Large

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • White XL

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • White XXL

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Med

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Large

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Blue XL

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Blue XXL

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
"crustycurmudgeon" said:
What's the word on the blems? Can I still order one of those?

Frank

You already ordered, so you will get a blem with your order for my screwup. Anyone that ordered before I found out about the error will get a blem for my mistake and wasting your time and money. I will post up how many blems I have left once I get everything packed up tonight and then people can order a Good/Blem combo if they want.

Rick,

Even though we talk bad about you at most bars and strip clubs, you really are OK.

Mr.%20Goodbar.jpg

OK, I have the first batch of orders packaged up and ready to go in the mail. Here is what I have left for the blemishes. The first ones to order will get a blem and non-blem for $19.... You can still order a non-blem in all three sizes for $17, including shipping.

2XL- 5
XL- 8
L- 1

"janschutz" said:
Got my shirts today, Thanks Rick!

Cool, please let me know your thoughts on them. I was not a huge fan of the grey that he used, but like I mentioned, I think he used a fairly flat grey because of the color palette that I sent him. My GF liked it.

I like the color. Grey will help hide dirt and drool stains. My wife hates seeing my shedded beard hair on my black shirts and the grey will hide that nicely.

Received my shirts yesterday!! Thanks Rick, they will work just perfect :coo

Plus, the gray matches my mood.

I work at home, never see other humans and I have a new puppy that needs my attention 24/7. I'm living in a low sleep gray fog.

Days of the week are irrelevant till it's time to go to the track or the lake and sadly, both of those are still months away.

"silverblueBP" said:
I work at home, never see other humans and I have a new puppy that needs my attention 24/7. I'm living in a low sleep gray fog.

Days of the week are irrelevant till it's time to go to the track or the lake and sadly, both of those are still months away.

Do you live on the nordpole !!!

Back