• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix T-shirt poll

Size/Color combos, what are you interested in?

• White Med

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • White Large

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • White XL

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • White XXL

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Med

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Large

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Blue XL

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Blue XXL

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
David, can you shoot me your address. Thanks, seems like sometimes PayPal has a shipping address and sometimes it doesnt.

Hey guy, I'm going to put the sales on Hold. Sluggo just sent me a text and pointed out that the shop left out the blue on the logo. I think they did this because the last shirts were blue. I sent them an e-mail to see what they are going to do about it.

If you have placed and order and want a refund until this is resolved, please shoot me a PM. I dont want to ship anything out thats not correct. My apologizes, i should have noticed.

As soon as I posted this the shop owner called me and said they would replace them. He is working on them now, so shirts should ship early next week. Again, I apologize for the delay...

I just got an e-mail from the shop and he offered to sell me the "blemish" shirts for $2 each. Soooo, I ask you guys, would you want 2 shirts (same size) for $19, one "blemish" and one non-blemish?

I thought about maybe buying them to use as giveaways for the site, but they are "blemishes"

You can see where the blue is missing in the logo

How many large did you get? I can always use work shirts, especially for $2 :vic :vic

I'll take 10 of them.

Rick
Switch one shirt into a "blemish" one .You can keep the extra money.If it is still possible.
B.

Rick,

I will take any XLs blemished you have left. I am about to be on the road to Gilmer but will check back Sunday. Just send me a PM of what I owe you.

PS lets do the NTMC in April. I am also trying to get down to PJ's neck of the woods next week.

I'm still awaiting confirmation of my order that comes with Blu67's SWMBO as part of the T-Shirt package deal...

I would also like a good shirt and a blem in size large. But I am not sure how to get you the money when you just posted your email addy. Yes I do have a pay-pal account. fd

FD, just go to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, plug in Rick's e-mail addy, and enter the amount. Don't forget, if the money's coming out of your PayPal account, select "Personal" as the payment type.

Frank

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
FD, just go to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, plug in Rick's e-mail addy, and enter the amount. Don't forget, if the money's coming out of your PayPal account, select "Personal" as the payment type.

Frank

OK I will give it a shot. And Frank shhhhhhhhhhh (Couldn't the blems be corrected easily with a laundry safe blue ink or paint pen that's designed for fabric use?) Don't tell them that. :craz fd

Please don't order any more until I get the "good" ones in. I have promised some of the blems to a few people. Once I get everything straight ill figure out how many blem/good combos I can sell. I should have the good ones early this week.

Back