• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix T-shirt poll

Size/Color combos, what are you interested in?

• White Med

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • White Large

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • White XL

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • White XXL

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Med

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Large

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Blue XL

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Blue XXL

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
"Fast68back" said:
Not for you big guy. Here is what I have left for shirts:

Reg (non-blem)
L-5
XL-8
2XL- 8

Blems
L-0
XL-9
2XL- 2

So, there are only a limited number of blems left. It still costs me the flat rate $4.90 to ship them and I paid $2 each for them. $7 bux gets you a blem, $17 gets you a non-blem and $19 gets you a reg and blem (while they last).

Ok, I'll take one of the Large non-blems. I'll put a check in the mail tomorrow.

I thought the larges were a little tight also, course...that could be from my amazing buff body :wm?

"silverblueBP" said:
I thought the larges were a little tight also, course...that could be from my amazing buff body :wm?

My 12 Year old wears a large......all 78 pounds of him.....

"lethal289" said:
According to your info.... "80 to 100 is the average weight range for 12 year old girls who are 5 ft tall." :lol :lol

No, according to the "interweb", Mark is a narrow @$$ and wears the same size T shirt as my kid....

"David67" said:
Got the shirts!!! :vic :vic :vic

I'm pretty damned impressed with myself.....only issue I've had so far is sending a PM to the wrong person....well, OK, I had two packages returned for insufficient postage......but I blame the post office for those....

"Fast68back" said:
I had two packages returned for insufficient postage......but I blame the post office for those....

Ouch, I guess that's one more advantage to living in/outside a small town. I can send a package from my house with ONE stamp on it, they fix it at the post office and bring me a bill the next day :pbj

and NO Jack, I still think the PO is another gov screwup.

The P.O. has some strange rules regarding package size and thickness. I send out envelopes frequently at the 1st class parcel rate in order to get the delivery confirmation. Sent them out for months with no problem. All of a sudden, they send one back to me with insufficient postage. I came to find out that the envelope needs to be at least 3/4" thick. So now I stick a piece of bubble wrap inside to get the thickness right. :sur

Frank

Hey Rick, I'll take a reg and a blem in XL. The white one I had gotten previously has sparked a few nice conversations with people who noticed it! Thanks for doing this! Paypaling now. kip

Got my shirts today!!! Thanks Rick! (looks like my 14yr old already claimed one for himself!!!) :cry

Back