• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The author of this post seems familiar....

He posted he gave 23,000..... Everything he is complaining about is there except the valance fit and the engine run. Doors showed no cranks/handles, trunk lid is off......etc. Looks like he screwed himself.

At least the delivery company took it easy on the car... :lol :lol

P1020782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should invite him here so we don't have to try to follow him around the net for updates.......give him his own page. :lol

"AzPete" said:
I think we should invite him here so we don't have to try to follow him around the net for updates.......give him his own page. :lol

Hey Nick we here at the StangFix would like you to document the restoration of your new 1968 Mustang GT into an Ellynoor. The good news is that we have a section just for EllyNoor Mustangs, bad news is that Dave Sanborn is here and will comment on every step of your progress... :lol

fd

It was always Nicks intention to make another Eleanor (attempt) from this car. The only reason he hasn't said till now is to avoid get flamed for wrecking a good FB. And now he has some great "reasons" to cover this FB is great Stuff. I hate him.

To this day I do not and cannot believe he got $80k for that polished turd he turned out last time.

I will not be filling in all the hole on my pump. PS bracket will take care of a couple holes on the LH side.

I love that he is trying to find a way to half-ass a cowl repair, too. "What if I just slit it open and jam a dremel up in there?" Nick, if you do that you'll NEVER get more than 75k for the car when you sell it to a retarded german-turk.

I'm tempted, pete...sorely tempted.

Come on, I dare you.....

Plus, does he think he is out smarting VMF by a different name.........

"AzPete" said:
Maybe Great Stuff will work. Someone should suggest it......

ya they should make it like they dont know anything about Nick and that they are really trying to help. That they heard about a way to fix it called great stuff. All the other guys posting overthere trying to help him will think....WTF??

I've been ignoring that thread....

That guy is something else!

I wish I could find a buyer like he did. I could sell both cars and have enough money to do two more and pay off everything else and still have some in the bank.

Where the heck do you find buyers that stupid? I never have!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Where the heck do you find buyers that stupid? I never have!

Mel

I think the first step is to have no morals, then be stupid, and act as if you know something....from there who knows.

OK did it :lol
Now all you guys need to come over and post that you agree with me and think its a great idea. Then explain that you used great stuff on a blown head gasket or rusty qtr panel and it made them work perfectly. Post all the success that you have had with great stuff. The VMF guys will be thinking........ WTF???

Back