• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

img475fb9c107a7a.jpg

img47ca3e403557e.jpg

img4b55347841e2e.jpg

img4b53e05c4310a.jpg

img472c6bec58891.jpg

enjoy fd

Last edited by a moderator:
She needs a jack! :lol :lol :lol

Now if that were just a classic Mustang she was working on we could post it in the general forum.

:lol

Mel

"daveSanborn" said:
Just be careful with your posting and don't take it personal if a mod removes an image he feels has crossed over the line. FordDude has DEFINITELY found the line!

He found the line, went over the line and redefined the line!

"daveSanborn" said:
Just be careful with your posting and don't take it personal if a mod removes an image he feels has crossed over the line. FordDude has DEFINITELY found the line!

Yes I look at the pics very carefully for cracks and nips, however one did have a little bit of areola and if that IS over the line then I will add that to my list of what to look for. But she is such a babe that I could not resist. :craz fd

"FordDude" said:
Yes I look at the pics very carefully for cracks and nips, however one did have a little bit of areola and if that IS over the line then I will add that to my list of what to look for. But she is such a babe that I could not resist. :craz fd

it would be impossible to disagree with that......

Back