• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

Lets get this back on topic.....

jakomania2FRAJ.jpg

jamesh19661FN47.jpg

klkOJ3S7.jpg

gigiC2DW2.jpg

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Extra points, Tom, for the Mustang!

Frank

Extra eh? I can do that, just not sure how long they will last. :beat

hotclassicmustangbabe.jpg

you_like.JPG

3871188563_6540baac4d_o.jpg

xrfclofhmhc.jpg

2-chicas-mustang-mejores.jpg

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
I got off work this morning, came home and had a big breakfast at the Y, and this thread has me hungry again. You guys are making it hard to stick to my diet. Keep up the good work.

Been a while since I visited this thread but what a pleasure to cruise through here! Nice work fellas, I'll have to get back to contributing.

"d_ford" said:
I got off work this morning, came home and had a big breakfast at the Y, and this thread has me hungry again. You guys are making it hard to stick to my diet. Keep up the good work.

I did not know that eating at the "Y" was fattening. Unless... no I do not want to go there. :scar fd

"FordDude" said:
I did not know that eating at the "Y" was fattening. Unless... no I do not want to go there. :scar fd
It's not fattening. The better half insists that I do all my eating here at home for some reason though. I was simply pointing out that this thread makes me want to sample from a different platter.

img479813ac02262.jpg

img479183b19a1ca.jpg

img478edc7de961f.jpg

img478ed9ba1bed2.jpg

img478850196cff4.jpg

img4b66451364434.jpg

The very last pic if you look really hard... no wait if you look real close you will see what almost could be a nipple. But it is not, in fact she has them pierced. I would show you, but it would not stay up... no wait the mods would remove it. I was thinking about starting a new thread, nudes or showing it all almost or hiding the good parts. You get the picture. Now if Jake were to edit the title a little. :pep fd

"FordDude" said:
img479813ac02262.jpg

img479183b19a1ca.jpg

img478edc7de961f.jpg

img478ed9ba1bed2.jpg

img478850196cff4.jpg

img4b66451364434.jpg

The very last pic if you look really hard... no wait if you look real close you will see what almost could be a nipple. But it is not, in fact she has them pierced. I would show you, but it would not stay up... no wait the mods would remove it. I was thinking about starting a new thread, nudes or showing it all almost or hiding the good parts. You get the picture. Now if Jake were to edit the title a little. :pep fd

The third picture down in your latest post (the blond with the long hair) looks a lot like a girl I dated pretty seriously for several years back in High school. Makes me wonder wtf was I thinking breaking up with her? BTW, I saw a recent picture of her not so long ago and she still looks really good. Do we have a kick yourself in the ass icon around here?

Back