• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Mule

"tarafied1" said:
ahh, yeah... I did, that's right. I had to buy a guitar.
no really, I feel bad enough for the freebie. I don't want to be one of "those" guys that want's free stuff. :roulette

You mean like.........Craig :run

J/K

Dang, if I wasn't all the way across the country, I would look into that Falcon wagon for my grandson. He is just working on getting his permit.....

Oh no, the Mrs. has been doing all the flying. I just cannot convince her there is a reason to drive the RV to Cali. AND tow an empty trailer behind us. She starts asking all these questions.....

Get in the back of the line, Mr. Wattles. I have dibs on that wagon. John has already agreed to pay me $1500 to take it off his hands.

Ya, right. You have no idea what you want for another/next car....besides that, your better half will :bash if you buy you one with out her getting a new ride. :rofl

"Midlife" said:
Get in the back of the line, Mr. Wattles. I have dibs on that wagon. John has already agreed to pay me $1500 to take it off his hands.

Dammit! .... Mid - I told you not to tell anyone. I was even going to pay shipping.

Well, your SOL now pal. Back to the rear of the line for you .... :zip

:sb Wagon's hoe ... I guess ... is this thing front or rear wheel dirve :dumas

I would have to know what it is first :conf

I wouldn't let my kids ride in it. Though Ermalyn (master welder) did say it was cool looking.

Back