• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The SUN came out!!

I finally saw the sun, unfortunately it was -5 without the wind chill!

Another 3-5" coming this weekend. I think the snow mound may be here until june.
42d87d83d24a8853436dc6084e5d069a.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I finally saw the sun, unfortunately it was -5 without the wind chill!

Another 3-5" coming this weekend. I think the snow mound may be here until june.
42d87d83d24a8853436dc6084e5d069a.jpg

When those snow mounds start melting, go check it for loose dollar bills. A friend that works at a towing company in my former city does that every spring and regularly finds $50+ as it begins to melt. As he explained, when people come out of the mall during the winter and get hit by the wind, it seems as though money they may have been holding loosely gets blown out of their hands. As the parking lots are plowed, all the snow is accumulated in those mounds along with that loose cash not to be seen again until melt down.

John

Sorry for your pain up there. Local weather here seems to have finally turned as highs in the mid 40's all the way up into the 50's in the 10 day!

A little break in the weather out west here so things may calm down a while for you guys.

So the damn ice did this to my garage door.

Apparently, I must have hit the button for the third car car garage door where the mustang hibernates and it was frozen to the ground. The opener bent the door at the top and ripped the bracket off. Ugh.

I'm really tired of this winter.

It's supposed to get into the 40s next week so I guess we'll move on to spring flooding now.
50a27a58d3ce724e21369be5294c7187.jpg
8dd1b683c6fb2e9de15f414dc901df1a.jpg

So the damn ice did this to my garage door.

Apparently, I must have hit the button for the third car car garage door where the mustang hibernates and it was frozen to the ground. The opener bent the door at the top and ripped the bracket off. Ugh.

I'm really tired of this winter.

It's supposed to get into the 40s next week so I guess we'll move on to spring flooding now.
50a27a58d3ce724e21369be5294c7187.jpg
8dd1b683c6fb2e9de15f414dc901df1a.jpg

I feel your pain. Rained all day today, then changed to snow, now everything is frozen.

Mark

I feel your pain. Rained all day today, then changed to snow, now everything is frozen.

Mark
Same here. Looks like we got about 3 inches of snow. I just left work and my car is all ice. Gonna be chiseling for a while before I can drive home.

I hear the Midwest will get hammered with snow and wind today/tomorrow! Bake those cookies now before the power goes out (again).

Back