• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The SUN came out!!

This winter is never going to end.

It was 70 on Monday! Here's today.
f47f1eb43d54bb4a81a6727d06f4b4ed.jpg
44ee5cae0818977a10996679516c6d7a.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Same reason us idiots buy convertibles. When you only gets 3 months of Summer youo have to make it count.

I will admit I have been chuckling at those of you who got nailed by the recent late winter storms. Karma got me...kind of. SWMBO just text me this pic. Seems the old homestead got struck with a wintery blast last night. Good news is I am not there. I'm in AZ. The kid called me Thursday night singing the blues about a a quote his wife got to do some brake repair on her van for the tidy sum of $2400! Dear old dad hopped a plane and spent the day yesterday replacing all kinds of fun stuff. Saved 'em a couple grand though. I HATE scummy repair shops. My boy learned another lesson in this one plus now he knows how to do this stuff himself. Or at least has the confidence to try. Anyway, the pic.
snow.jpg

We took the little one on an Easter egg hunt today.

30 degrees and Windy. Gotta love spring in Wisconsin. Last year we got 2 feet of snow on this day.
5d414f29afd15c47a6849e8748813733.jpg
8852a10c3cca33b1345f3f18b569d71a.jpg

I went for a ride with the top down on the Jeep. Not as much fun I'm sure but it was alright.

We took the little one on an Easter egg hunt today.

8852a10c3cca33b1345f3f18b569d71a.jpg

That is your "little" one? Before you know it she will be bringing the boyfriend home for dinner to meet you. They grow up so quick.

I will not mention that the Fab Fords Forever car show in Anaheim today was a beautiful 76 degrees.

fd

Hey Pat, that stuff is called sand not the sun. You've been inside far too long. Look up.

Back