• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

This place is gonna kill me yet

Looks like someone has way too much time on their hands. I look at mine as a double edged sword, cuts both ways so to speak, I have this fucking ugly ass avatar but when you read my posts you have to see it too. :beat fd

FD, everytime I see that avatar and the "strangers in the night" quote, I hear Bawney Fwank singing "Stwangers inda night, exchangin gwanses....."

"Gigantopithecus" said:
FD, everytime I see that avatar and the "strangers in the night" quote, I hear Bawney Fwank singing "Stwangers inda night, exchangin gwanses....."

Ha! :lol LMAO!

"Gigantopithecus" said:

Some some funny ass shit Jamie :lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit :craz I gotta stop spiking the hot chocolate.

"Gigantopithecus" said:

Sorry do not know that Dude. :sur fd

"blue65coupe" said:
You guys don't know how much I needed this laugh. Now, if we could just get that in a bobblehead.

All you had to do was ask!

bobblebp.gif

[move][tt]Newsflash.................SilverblueBP will no longer post pictures on the internet[/tt][/move]

Back