• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Uncle Vinny

I'll never forget the first time I met them at Don Jose's for Knott's. Toni got us free stuff because their service was so terrible.

Lol. The memories are too many to list!

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Oh wow, Jenn and I were just thinking about you two. I'm at a loss of words and I know he'll be missed.

David

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Toni, I am so sorry to hear this news. While I didn't get to know you both as much as many of the others here, you and Vinny always talked and treated me as if we had known each other for years. Vinny will be forever missed by all.

Toni,

I'm so sorry to hear. You and Vinny are in my prayers.
I know how happy he made us all here and what a great couple you two were.

I never had the chance to meet either Toni or Vinny in person but from all the posts over the years kind of felt I "knew" him. So sorry for your loss, Toni, and for the community as a whole with his passing. The mustang world lost a great one.

Toni, I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a loss for all of us. It was always very sad to me that I didn't meet Vinny and yourself until I had moved away from NC - I wish we could have gotten to know each other better.

I hope that you will still continue to come hang out with us at the various Stangfixy meetups.

Toni sorry to hear about the loss of Uncle Vinnie (Vinny) oops. I remember meeting him at a Mini feed at Nick's. He will be missed but remembered by many.

Last edited:
Can we get the site owners to put John, Vinny and Sam's pics on the banner? Maybe with in remembrance of...

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back