• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well... I went and done it. No turning back now.

"daveSanborn" said:
Congrat's J.

I suppose this means that Bonnie is off the market? Is there a date set yet for when this will be official?

She's no longer for sale.

And no date yet - but she did ask "So.... when?!?" promptly after having it on her finger... :scar

Was she under the influence?? :lol :lol Congrats man, I'm excited for you two. Now sit back and let her do the wedding planning and give your random input when asked.....at least that's how my wife wanted it during that whole process.

With this being her 2nd and my 2nd - we, in the past, had talked about keeping it lower key. But that info may be out da window now... :eek:mg

"70_Fastback" said:
With this being her 2nd and my 2nd - we, in the past, had talked about keeping it lower key. But that info may be out da window now... :eek:mg

Heh. An old internet acquaintance of mine married his second (and current) wife in 2002, and had a bit of advice for grooms to be:

http://photodude.com/2002/10/26/pre-wedding-vignettes

Considering the talk about keeping it low key in the past, I think it's an appropriate read :)

Congrats again!

"70_Fastback" said:
That was because you had to water the entire NorCal contingent...

What, you're not gonna do that for us :wtf

"daveSanborn" said:
I'm easy. 8-10 ice cold beers will do it for me. What's the date J? I love weddings!

I'm a little leary, yet intrigued all at once...

I'll keep everyone posted as things progress.

We could make a funeral-like line of mustangs behind you two in the GO after the wedding. I'll bring the tow straps in case you have another case of exploding timing gears :lol :lol

"70_Fastback" said:
I'm a little leary, yet intrigued all at once...

I'll keep everyone posted as things progress.
If you want a party...you could do what Sabrina and I did...Vegas. It was her idea, and who was I to say no!!!

"buening" said:
We could make a funeral-like line

I think a funeral procession for a wedding is very appropriate.

Congrats on the engagement but do you really know what you're getting yourself into here?

Hey J., just curious. Anything special about the date when you asked her or did it just seem like the right time at the time. Got to think you planned ahead.... right??

Good deal! She sounds like a keeper for sure!

Now then...since we all know this is really a ploy to get at the Hudson, what's your next plan of attack?

Oh...and are you going to change your name to Clyde?

Back