• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well... I went and done it. No turning back now.

Congrats on your new pending acquisition, or hers depending on how you look at it. :craz

fd

Congrats!
And let me guess, it was 5 miles to the jeweler to make a ring out of the toenail then 5 miles back to give it to her...

Well, I know we all joke around here all the time, but I want to say sincerely that I wish the very best for you and Bonnie. I think Stan offers some great advice, tell her you love here every day. Keep us posted Big J. Oh, I hope this doesn't interfere with the Rat build! :craz

I'll go ahead and ask since no one else has, What's little man think of the up coming arrangement?

"66gt350" said:
If you want a party...you could do what Sabrina and I did...Vegas. It was her idea, and who was I to say no!!!

That's what I did for my first marriage... didn't work so well. :beat

"70 StangMan" said:
Hey J., just curious. Anything special about the date when you asked her or did it just seem like the right time at the time. Got to think you planned ahead.... right??

Honestly I did have other "plans" but last night just "felt" right for some reason... so I did an impromptu proposal...

I was in there like swimwear.

"Midlife" said:
Good deal! She sounds like a keeper for sure!

Now then...since we all know this is really a ploy to get at the Hudson, what's your next plan of attack?

Oh...and are you going to change your name to Clyde?

No, no more aspirations for the Hudson. It's a lost cause I hate to say...

And I have a T-shirt that says something like that too. I'll have to take a picture of it. Says something like "If you'll be my Bonnie, I'll be your Clyde".

"sgtjunior" said:
Congrats!
And let me guess, it was 5 miles to the jeweler to make a ring out of the toenail then 5 miles back to give it to her...

Actually 4 there, and 6 back. I stopped for ice cream.

"beach pony" said:
Well, I know we all joke around here all the time, but I want to say sincerely that I wish the very best for you and Bonnie. I think Stan offers some great advice, tell her you love here every day. Keep us posted Big J. Oh, I hope this doesn't interfere with the Rat build! :craz

I'll go ahead and ask since no one else has, What's little man think of the up coming arrangement?

Thanks Ron!

And why does everyone think it'll affect the rat? We've already been living together - so not a lot changes honestly...

I know I'm a sinner :vic

congrats. I got married in vegas. Doesnt really matter where you tie the knot. Either way they got you by the balls. :lol

congrats !! when steph & i got married, we had both done the stressed out big wedding thing before & decided to just go "get it done" privately, then had a HUGE party that weekend for everyone else. much less stress that way.

on another note, that ring looks eerily familiar & i think i know why you picked it out, but not sure if i can post it here. :scar

"daveSanborn" said:
Congrats! Now you can have as much sex as you like, with yourself!
she wants you to have.[\quote]
Fixed it for both of you.
Fixed it for all of you.

Back